Happening again this year at Dreamforce is DocuSign’s dev:our lunch, learn, and build event, where we’ll be covering all things on the number 1 eSignature app in the AppExchange, DocuSign for Salesforce. Join us at the W San Francisco during Dreamforce for free food, SWAG, and the opportunity to speak with the developers behind the code, as well as fellow devs who use DocuSign for Salesforce day in and day out.
The logistics of it all:
- Date: Wednesday (Day 2), September 26
- Time: 12:00pm – 2:30pm
- Where: W San Francisco – 2nd Floor, Industry Room | 181 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103
- Price: FREE!
- Note: you must be a registered Dreamforce attendee to attend dev:our. We’ll be scanning badges at the door.
What more can you expect? On top of having our own engineers and devs on-hand to answer all of your questions, we’ll be showing you how easily you can integrate DocuSign into Salesforce, plus going through the long list of the neat and useful things you can do with our Apex Toolkit, custom buttons, and more:
- DocuSign for Salesforce capabilities, including intelligent template recognition, custom workflow, streamlined routing, and two-way data flow
- How to easily create custom buttons to automate common tasks
- How easy it is to extend DocuSign for Salesforce using Apex controllers, VisualForce, and Lighting UX pages
- The simplicity of collecting payments simultaneously with signatures using DocuSign right from within Salesforce
- We’ll walk you through our step-by-step code recipes for popular customizations, including bulk sending contracts and forms from Salesforce for signing, auto-provisioning new partners in Communities, and even sending and signing agreements from the Community Cloud
Attendance is free, but if it’s like last year, space will fill up fast, so don’t wait too long. See you there!
As always, be sure to check out these resources for complete information and continual updates: