I've made a mistake on my envelope – can I fix it?Yes. DocuSign now allows you to update envelopes that have been sent, but not completed . Documents can be removed and added until someone has completed the signing process. You can edit recipients' information and their signing tasks unless they have completed signing. You can add recipients and signing tasks until the envelope is completed. These new capabilities offer a lot more power and flexibility while you collect electronic signatures on documents. When you open an envelope to correct it, you will see the familiar sending process. Below are the steps to access and open an envelope to correct:
- Hover over the envelope you wish to work with.
- To the right of your envelope, next to the status, you will see a down arrow for Actions .
- Click the down arrow to open the menu.
- Select Correct .
- Once you have clicked on the Correct button, you will be taken to a screen where you can change recipient information such as name or address.
- If you need to add tags or form fields, select Edit Documents and Tags from the bottom of the page.
- This will take you to the envelope preparation section.
- Make your changes to the document and once these are done, click Correct . (This will send the corrected version of the envelope to your recipient(s).)