SMS Delivery for Electronic Signatures: A Faster Way to Reach Signers
Over the past decade, consumer behavior has changed. More and more people are shifting towards mobile as a means to access and share critical information. A study found that consumers prefer SMS (text messaging) notifications over email by 2.5x when it comes to receiving notifications on important documents, like loan applications or healthcare new patient forms.
Despite this shift, email is still the standard way to communicate important information. However, as people are consistently inundated with email, it has become increasingly difficult to break through the noise of the modern inbox.
Reach signers faster with SMS Delivery
To ensure signers receive and complete important documents, you need to communicate across multiple channels. That’s why we're excited about SMS Delivery for DocuSign eSignature - a new way to connect with signers. Now you can enhance email notifications with real-time SMS notifications sent directly to a signer’s mobile device.
- Expand your reach. With global availability in more than 180 countries you can reach signers wherever they are. For example, SMS Delivery enables procurement teams to send and manage contracts with suppliers while still ensuring proper risk management and governance no matter where they do business.
- Close business faster. Leverage email and real-time SMS notifications together to increase response rates and get documents signed quickly. In the fast-paced world of sales, this helps salespeople get service agreements signed faster and with less friction for the customer.
- Provide a superior customer experience. Combined with our responsive signing functionality, SMS Delivery enables you to differentiate your business with an engaging signing experience. HR teams can delight new employees with an easy and engaging signing process for new-hire paperwork.
See how it works:
Transform your business through a multi-channel communications approach. With SMS Delivery you can give signers a more engaging experience while speeding up business transactions. From onboarding new hires to sending insurance renewals, the possibilities of SMS notifications are endless across many industries:
- Insurance: call center communications around policies and renewals; life insurance policies
- Healthcare: new patient intake forms
- Legal: reaching individuals around Mass Tort or Class Action Law
- Retail: contactless agreements at Point of Sale
- Banking: In-branch account openings, new account onboarding, loan applications
DocuSign customers like Jax Federal Credit Union and A-MAX Auto Insurance are using SMS notifications to reach their customers faster.
“We love having the ability to request signatures from our clients using text messages. It enables us to provide clients with a seamless experience while expediting turnaround times. The best part is that it requires no additional integrations to set up and it is just as easy as sending DocuSign envelopes using email.”
- Alishan Dhanani, A-MAX Auto Insurance
To learn more about eSignature SMS Delivery, check out our guide.