Rev up your DocuSign development at Momentum 2018
Get ready for our annual DocuSign Momentum conference from June 20-21, 2018 in San Francisco at the Union Square Hilton. We have a lot in store for developers. If you’re a developer that attended Momentum last year, you know how much fun it is, both at the conference sessions and at the hackathon. This is a great opportunity to get real face-time with DocuSign engineers, to learn about upcoming technologies, and more. Read on to get the full scoop.
In-depth developer sessions and workshops
We have some amazing developer sessions lined up at Momentum – more than 20 in all. The full agenda is here, but here’s a sneak preview:
- Intro to the DocuSign eSignature API Learn the essentials to getting started with the DocuSign API. This session provides an overview of the DocuSign Developer Center and introduces core platform functionality and common API workflows. Includes live demonstrations of API tools and SDKs.
- Integrating DocuSign and Salesforce using Apex and Lightning Get an overview of what’s new in the DocuSign for Salesforce App for developers, which includes new Lightning components, features like custom buttons, CPQ, and the ability to add eSignature to any business process inside Salesforce. You’ll also learn how to call DocuSign API methods directly from Salesforce, using callout features from Apex controllers plus VisualForce and Lightning UX pages. And, we'll demonstrate how to do embedded signing from a community.
- Behind the Scenes: DocuSign Product Security Programs and Best Practices An overview of product security programs and practices utilized to ensure protection of customer data. The session will address preventative and detective information security measures, including functions like risk management, threat modeling, security code reviews, vulnerability management, and incident detection and response.
- Building Secure Integrations with the DocuSign API The DocuSign platform provides a secure, robust platform for digital transaction management. This session covers how to ensure that your integration follows best practices when handling user input, making requests to the DocuSign API, and configuring Connect, the DocuSign push service that sends real‐time envelope and recipient data updates. This session is language-agnostic.
- Webhooks Hands-On Workshop This workshop will provide developers with the skills necessary to set up a webhook listener for an application. Learn to set up a webhook for entire account, or just for a specific envelope. By the end of this session, you will be able to identify various envelope and recipient statuses, describe DocuSign webhooks (Connect and eventNotification), set up webhooks, and describe best practices.
Win $10,000+ in prizes. And bragging rights.
This year, we have secured a dedicated space for the DocuSign 2018 hackathon. It will be at Galvanize on June 9-10 and is co-sponsored by Salesforce. We’ll have some amazing challenges for you, so bring your creativity – and your ideas for groundbreaking eSignature implementations. Here’s a glimpse of our Momentum 2017 hackathon:
Ready to jump in?
OK, now that we’ve piqued your interest in going to Momentum 2018, the icing on the cake is that Michael Franti & Spearhead is performing at our attendee party on June 20 from 7-11pm. Don’t miss your chance to attend this amazing event at a special price of $199 for developers. You can register for Momentum here. We have a separate hackathon registration page here.