Developing with DocuSign: Introduction to OAuth
As part of our Developing with DocuSign screencast series, we now have a new episode about OAuth, the Open Authentication standard.
DocuSign uses OAuth for most of its cloud-based APIs including the eSignature REST, Organization, and Click APIs.
Developers often have questions about OAuth and in this screencast I provide an introduction including
- The benefits of using OAuth
- The three OAuth flows supported by DocuSign
- How to choose which OAuth flow your application should use
- A live demo of the OAuth Authorization Code Grant flow
- How to revoke your application consent
- And more
You can view it below.
Let us know what you think of the screencast, and your ideas for future screencasts, by commenting on the video’s YouTube page or via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.