Learn more about DocuSign Connect with expanded Developer Center documentation
DocuSign Connect is a vital feature for any app that needs to track the progress of its envelopes, and it’s one of the latest areas to be explored in our ongoing expansion and rework of the DocuSign Developer Center. Our new set of developer-focused Connect documentation is now live in the new Developer Center experience, focused on helping you learn about Connect and answer questions such as:
- What is Connect, and how does it work?
- When should I use Connect?
- How should I secure my Connect listener?
- Which webhook architecture should I choose, and how can I configure it?
- How do I validate a webhook message with Connect?
- What best practices should I follow when building my listener and working with Connect?
As the rapid pace of updates on our Developer Center shows, we’ve been hard at work revising our docs for its upcoming release. If you haven’t had the chance to take a look at it already, please take a look around the site and let us know what you think or suggest other areas of documentation you’d like to see expanded (you’ll be prompted for feedback after browsing through the site for a few minutes, or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org). There is much more to come!