The global standard for eSignature®
Accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device, the DocuSign Global Network connects companies to their customers, partners, suppliers and employees where they can transact business with confidence. Customers of all sizes solve their paper problems by easily replacing manual, paper-based methods to decrease contract cycle times, reduce costs, improve visibility and control, and enhance customer satisfaction.
DocuSign helps your world work better with the easiest, fastest, most secure way to send, sign, track and store documents in the cloud.
It's the global standard for electronic signature.
- More than 40 million DocuSigners have signed more than 290 million documents in more than 188 countries
- Nearly 50,000 unique new DocuSigners DocuSign for the first time every weekday
- 51% of DocuSign documents are completed within 1 hour
- More than 800,000 documents (containing more than 3.6 million pages) are DocuSigned on the DocuSign Global Network each day
- 90% of the Fortune 500 have used DocuSign
- More than 400 credit unions nationwide use DocuSign
DocuSign is a founding member of the Electronic Signature & Records Association.
DocuSign is a proud member of the following organizations:
|We Self-Certify Compliance with:|