Keeping life and business moving forward
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering more than 225,000 companies and 85 million users in 188 countries to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device, with confidence.
DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital.
Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
- More than 85 million users in 188 countries
- More than 225,000 companies
- More than 85,000 new unique users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network every day
- More than 62% of documents are completed within one hour on The DocuSign Global Trust Network
- The Wall Street Journal ranked DocuSign #6 on its list of "Next Big Things" out of 5,900 companies considered
- DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the National Association of REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program
- DocuSign is the official eSignature provider to the Big 'I' and its 250,000 members
- 10 of the top 15 U.S. financial services companies use DocuSign
- 13 of the top 15 U.S. insurance carriers use DocuSign
- More than 1,000 credit unions use DocuSign
- DocuSign is available in 43 languages
What is Digital Transaction Management?
Digital Transaction Management is a category of cloud software designed to help individuals and organizations of all sizes, industries and geographies safely and securely manage approvals, decisions, contracts, and workflows 100% digitally. DTM removes friction inherent in processes that involve people, documents, and data inside and beyond the firewall to create faster, easier, more convenient and secure transactions. DTM delivers a suite of services that empower companies to easily deploy and update digital processes without the traditional expense and programming required of older enterprise applications.