Keeping life and business moving forward
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering more than 250,000 companies and 100 million users in 188 countries to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device, with confidence.
DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital.
Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
- More than 100 million users in 188 countries
- More than 250,000 companies
- More than 130,000 new unique users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network every day
- More than 62% of documents are completed within one hour on The DocuSign Global Trust Network
- The Wall Street Journal ranked DocuSign #6 on its list of "Next Big Things" out of 5,900 companies considered
- DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the National Association of REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program
- DocuSign is the official eSignature provider to the Big 'I' and its 250,000 members
- 10 of the top 15 U.S. financial services companies use DocuSign
- 13 of the top 15 U.S. insurance carriers use DocuSign
- More than 1,000 credit unions use DocuSign
- DocuSign is available in 43 languages
What is Digital Transaction Management?
Digital Transaction Management is a category of cloud software designed to help individuals and organizations of all sizes, industries and geographies safely and securely manage approvals, decisions, contracts, and workflows 100% digitally.
DTM is an important component in digital transformation, the process of moving an organization to fully digital technologies in order to dramatically improve the customer experience. By removing the friction inherent in processes that involve people, documents, and data, businesses can conduct faster, easier, more convenient, and more secure transactions, without the traditional expense and programming required for older enterprise applications.