The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™
Successful companies have a long history of leveraging technology to replace slow, complicated, manual processes to drive efficiency, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction. That is, with the exception of antiquated ways to collect and use information during transactions, particularly when signatures are required.
While companies have automated processes leading up to and following the actual signature, many still needlessly rely on pen and paper to transact business. This slows business, delays results, and creates a negative customer experience. It shouldn't be this way. It doesn't have to be this way.
DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management platform helps companies keep processes 100% digital from start to finish to accelerate transactions, reduce costs, and delight customers, partners, suppliers, and employees.
- Millions of users have DocuSigned hundreds of millions of documents in 188 countries
- More than 95,000 paying companies
- More than 40,000 new unique users join the DocuSign Global Network every day
- More than 885,000 documents containing more than 3.5 million pages are DocuSigned each day
- More than 51% of DocuSigned documents are completed within 1 hour
- Employees at 90% of the Fortune 500 have DocuSigned
- DocuSign is the official and exclusive eSignature provider to the 1 million members of the National Association of REALTORS®
- DocuSign is the official eSignature provider to the Big 'I' and its 250,000 members
- 10 of the top 15 U.S. wealth management firms DocuSign
- 11 of the top 15 U.S. insurance carriers DocuSign
- More than 600 credit unions DocuSign
- DocuSign is available in 44 languages
What is Digital Transaction Management?
Digital Transaction Management has emerged as a category of software designed to safely and securely manage document-based transactions digitally. DTM removes friction inherent in processes that involve people, documents, and data inside and beyond the firewall to create faster, easier, more convenient and secure transactions. DTM delivers a suite of services that empower companies to easily deploy and update digital processes without the traditional expense and programming required of older enterprise applications.