You may have noticed some changes in DocuSign recently. With the Winter '15 Release, DocuSign has added some fantastic new features and updates.
One of the key features we've recently updated is the signing experience. Signing a document has never been easier with the New Signing Experience.
The New Signing Experience further streamlines the signing process – let's have a look at how easy it is!
- When a sender sends a document for signature, you'll receive a notification email. Click REVIEW DOCUMENT.
- Review the consumer disclosure and click to check . Click to start the signing process.
- Click the START tag to begin.
- Click the SIGN tag to sign the document. If you've never signed with DocuSign before, you are prompted to Adopt Your Signature.
- Verify that you name and initials are correct, then click ADOPT AND SIGN.
- Complete any other signature tags, then confirm signing by clicking FINISH.
A message appears stating that you have completed your document. You can now download a PDF copy or print a copy of the document. The sender receives an email with the signed document attached, and the signed document appears in their DocuSign account.
If you haven't already, you can create a DocuSign Account to save the document in your own account.