Is it day three already? Last night we jazzed with dueling piano bars at our “Howl at the Moon” soiree before waking up bright and early to man the DocuSign booth and reveal to thousands of agents and brokers how DocuSign can help them speed ahead of their competition — not to mention, make their day-to-day workflow immeasurably simpler.
In addition to hobnobbing with attendees, hosting Madison Hildebrand meet-and-greets, and dishing out complimentary signature files by DocuFitti artists, we swung by as many sessions as we could — from “The Gen Z Consumer” to the “Top Ten Issues Facing Real Estate.” Needless to say, there was no shortage of noteworthy chit-chat. Here are some of our picks from NAR Annual day three:
5 things heard on the NAR Annual street
(1) Signed. Initial This. With DocuSign. Last night, DocuSign hosted a NAR VIP party at Howl At The Moon. The dueling pianists wrote a customized song featuring the company and it’s fantastic customers. Listen to it here.
(2) An exclusive interview with the President of RE/MAX, Geoff Lewis. You can hear him talk about tips for agents on our Facebook LIVE here.
(3) The CEO of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Sherry Chris, lead a panel of Generation Z regarding the future of real estate. The result? First of all, they ignore all platforms unless it’s featured on Instagram and Snapchat. Second of all, they would prefer their real estate agent to be open in terms of communication. Take notes real estate industry. They’re the next home buyers.
(4) All the swag. The DocuSign booth was giving out complimentary #MoreWithDocuSign t-shirts. If you haven’t stopped by booth 419, tomorrow will be your last chance.
(5) We love giving back, which is why GiveBack Homes is one of our favorite non-profit partners. Glenn Shimkus was interviewed by GiveBack Homes about how DocuSign makes an IMPACT throughout the United States. So far, our team has successfully built 2 beautiful homes. Watch the interview here.
As for tonight? We’re headed to REALTORS® Night Out at our favorite Orlando amusement park — because truly, what’s a business conference without the heart-pounding thrill of roller coasters and the whimsy of our favorite glasses-wearing wizard?
See you all tomorrow for the final day of NAR Annual!