Developer Spotlight: Mohamed Ali, DocuSign
Mohamed Ali is a Principal Solution Architect at DocuSign with over 20 years of experience working with companies of all sizes, helping them realize their digital strategies. He began his career as a developer working for multiple major banks on transformational online banking projects before moving to the SaaS vendor world to expand his experience across multiple industries, including telco, pharma, construction, insurance, and federal government. He has a knack for thinking outside the box and finding creative solutions for his customers’ most complex problems. He’s been at DocuSign since 2018 and is passionate about solution architecture, low-code automation, AI, and security.
Creative low-code solutions for citizen developers has been Mo's speciality at DocuSign. He is the curator of the "Expanding Power Automate" series and has published multiple blogs and videos for Power Automate, Power Apps, and Nintex. Each blog is based on a project with a customer where another idea sparked to publish a guide for others to benefit. Here's a list of his contributions to the developer community:
- Get into the flow of sending DocuSign Envelopes with Microsoft Power Automate
- Expanding Power Automate Series: Send an envelope
- Expanding Power Automate Series: Common post-signing tasks
- Expanding Power Automate Series: Document Generation
- Automate even more with DocuSign for Nintex
- PowerApps + DocuSign - build your first mobile app
- Deep Dive: Document Generation for eSignature
- DocuSign Web Forms - build a mobile friendly experience with ID Verification and Automation
Mo is based in Australia, is a father of three, spends way too much money on his espresso machines, and is currently attempting to master the art of dad jokes. You can find him posting his regular content and thoughts on Linkedin.