Windows 8 is the next version in a long line of excellent Microsoft operating systems. Redesigned from the user experience to the chipset, Windows 8 is a completely different and immersive experience. No stranger to pervasive technologies, DocuSign has embraced the Windows 8 ecosystem with its very own sending and transaction management application. DocuSign for Windows 8 enables you to quickly and easily send documents for signature to as many recipients as you would like plus track the status of the documents you have sent and set reminders so your signersdon’t forget that important document.
Some of the Key Features:
- Get signatures on PDFs, Microsoft Office documents, image files, and more
- Import documents from cloud storage apps
- Store signed documents automatically—securely in the cloud
- Receive notifications when documents are signed and track document status at a glance
- Gain confidence from the only e-signature app that tamper-proofs documents
If you’re contemplating a new Windows 8 tablet, the DocuSignapplication is a must for contract execution and eSignatures. Check out our app on the Windows 8 Store – let us know what you think!
A special thanks to theentire DocuSign for Windows 8 team Brent Robinett, Henry Yu, Travis Gorg, and Eve Alexander for all of your great work helping design and launch such a beautiful and intuitive product: