Planned Outage Alert: 12/09/19 – Standards-Based Signatures
As part of the validation of our business continuity plan, we plan to perform a switch test between PA2 (main site) and PA3 (backup site) in production. This test will be done in two steps:
- On Tuesday, December 10, 2019, at 10pm (CET), the flow in production will be redirected to the PA3 backup site. An interruption of service of less than 15 minutes is expected during this operation.
- On Thursday, December 12, 2019, at 10pm (CET), the flow in production will be redirected to the PA2 main site. An interruption of service of less than 15 minutes is expected during this operation.
This will impact the following features in your DocuSign account:
- IDnow EU Qualified Signature
- DocuSign EU Advanced Signature
- DocuSign EU Advanced with DocuSign ID check
- DocuSign EU Qualified with in-person ID check
- DocuSign EU Advanced Electronic Seal
- DocuSign Protect and Sign
No action is expected from you before or during these operations. Please contact DocuSign Support at https://support.docusign.com/ if you have any questions.