DocuSign University Course Policies
Last updated: June 17, 2021
DocuSign University learning services provide helpful resources that will allow your company to get the most out of your DocuSign subscription. DocuSign University learning services are designed to help you drive success for you and your organization.
The DocuSign University Course Policies (“Policies”) govern your participation in the DocuSign University learning services. DocuSign aims to encourage full participation in DocuSign University learning services and ensure the best possible training experience for all DocuSign University customers. We recommend that you closely review the Policies to ensure that you are fully informed. By participating in DocuSign University’s learning services, you agree to abide by the Policies.
If you have questions regarding the Policies, please contact the DocuSign University team at DocuSignUniversity@DocuSign.com.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IN DOCUSIGN UNIVERSITY
- Course Registration: Your course registration is considered confirmed upon receipt of a signed sales order by DocuSign University. Course registration for all DocuSign University courses will close at least one (1) week prior to the listed course start date. Please note that DocuSign University will not accept course registrations submitted after course registration has closed.
- Course Prerequisites: If applicable, your course registration will not be confirmed until you have completed all course prerequisites. If you do not complete course prerequisites prior to the listed date, you will be contacted by a DocuSign University representative to reschedule your course to a later date.
- Substituting Course Registrants: You can make substitutions to your course registrants up to ten (10) business days prior to the listed course start date.
- Rescheduling Your Course: You may reschedule your course registration without penalty to a future course date of the same course up to ten (10) business days prior to the listed course start date. Requests to reschedule made less than ten (10) business days prior to the listed course start date will not be accommodated. Requests to reschedule your DocuSign University course must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Rescheduling your DocuSign University course is subject to space availability.
- For Campus Pass Individual and Team Subscriptions: If you have a Campus Pass subscription, you may reschedule your Standard End User Training course to a future course date up to ten (10) business days prior to the course start date. Requests to reschedule made less than ten (10) business days prior to the listed course start date will not be accommodated and entitlement to the course will be forfeited.
- Canceling Your Course: You may cancel your course registration for a full refund up to ten (10) business days prior to the course start date. Cancellations received by DocuSign University less than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date will not be eligible for a refund. Requests to cancel your DocuSign University course must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
- For Campus Pass Individual and Team Subscriptions: If you have a Campus Pass subscription, you may cancel your Standard End User Training course up to ten (10) business days prior to the course start date. Cancellations will result in your entitlement to the course being forfeited.
- Course Cancellations by DocuSign University: DocuSign University reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course for any reason up to ten (10) business days prior to the listed start date. In the event of course cancellation by DocuSign University, you will receive a credit to use toward a future DocuSign University course. DocuSign University is not, in any way, responsible for any costs you or your registrants incur in relation to the class, including but not limited to travel expenses. DocuSign University recommends that you do not book travel for courses more than two weeks prior to the listed course start date.
- Failure to Attend Registered Course: You agree to forfeit all course fees associated with any registered course for which you fail to attend or for which you fail to cancel or reschedule within ten (10) business days of the listed course start date.
- For DocuSign Partner Program: If you are a member of the DocuSign Partner Program and are eligible for free standby seats for DSU courses, you agree that failure to attend a total of three (3) registered complimentary courses by any person(s) within the Partner organization will result in exclusion of the Partner from complimentary seats for three (3) months.
- For Campus Pass Subscription: If you have a Campus Pass subscription, your registrant’s failure to attend a total of three (3) registered public Deep Dive courses will result in suspension of access for three (3) months to public Deep Dive courses for that individual registrant.
- Reproduction or Distribution of Course Materials: You may not and may not allow others to reproduce or distribute DocuSign University course materials, including but not limited to course presentations, activity books, course documentation, product documentation, package downloads, provisioned accounts for training, and/or course recordings.
- Course Recordings: You and your registrants may not record any DocuSign University course. DocuSign University may provide course recordings for custom training sessions; please refer to your Statement of Work for more information.
- Standard Trainings: DocuSign University will not alter standard deliveries or trainings, such as Standard End User Training courses.