DocuSign University Course Cancellation Policy
Please review our course cancellation and rescheduling policies below. These guidelines are in place to ensure the best possible training experience for all DocuSign customers.
- Course registrations are not confirmed until a signed sales order is received by DocuSign University.
- Registrant cancellation and rescheduling requests must be received in writing by email to email@example.com within the timeframe outlined in this document. The registrant is responsible for ensuring that DocuSign University receives the written request.
- Course registrant substitutions are acceptable up to 5 business days prior to the course start date.
- Registrants may move their registration to a future course date of the same certification type up to 10 business days prior to the course start date without incurring any additional cost. If a registrant contacts DocuSign University less than 10 business days prior to the course start, we will not be able to accommodate your request to move your registration to a future date and your course fee will be forfeited.
- If a course registration is cancelled less than 15 business days prior to the start of the course, your payment will not be eligible for a refund.
- DocuSign University reserves the right to cancel any course due to low registration up to 10 business days in advance of the training start date for in-person sessions and 5 business days for virtual sessions. For this reason, we highly recommend that customers do not book non-refundable travel more than 2 weeks prior to the course. If a course is cancelled, registrants will be notified via e-mail to arrange for credit toward a future course date. Every effort will be made to reschedule a cancelled course or transfer enrollments to a future date.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-582-4817.