Leading Companies Standardize on DocuSign for Salesforce
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DREAMFORCE 2015 – Fast growing companies large and small are standardizing on DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) for Digital Transaction Management® (DTM). Leading and emerging brands including Smartsheet (www.smartsheet.com), Snowflake Computing (www.snowflake.net) and Upwork (www.upwork.com/) are going fully digital with DocuSign for Salesforce to accelerate sales cycles. DocuSign helps sales teams close deals faster to increase speed to revenue and reduce cost while delivering a great client experience.
DocuSign for Salesforce helps organizations of all sizes:
- Close It In The Cloud™: With DocuSign, sales teams can send contracts for signature with a single click in Salesforce to close deals faster. On average, 84% of contracts are completed the same day with DocuSign (62% within 1 hour).
- Focus on the right deals: DocuSign gives real time visibility into the status of contracts – including any actions the customer has taken – so sales reps know which deals to focus on to close the quarter.
- Reduce costs: DocuSign eliminates printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents – as well as the manual rekeying of data back into your CRM – so sales reps can spend more time selling rather than chasing paper.
- Delight customers: With DocuSign, customers can close business whenever, wherever convenient – anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- "As a customer, we've seen first hand the power of DocuSign as the Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management in our business," said Mark Mader, CEO, Smartsheet. "Our integration of DocuSign into Smartsheet brings that same power to our customers so they can collaborate, accelerate workflows, and review, approve and sign — with tremendous speed."
- "DocuSign is a requirement for building a world-class IT infrastructure," said Bob Muglia, CEO, Snowflake Computing. "It simplifies our sales process, improves our ability to hire, and expedites legal agreements. This helps us to focus on delivering the world's best data warehouse and providing fantastic service to our customers."
- "With DocuSign, Upwork has been able to capitalize on a shorter sales cycle resulting in more deals for their team and reduced time-to-hire for contract talent via their platform," said Brandon Calley, Head of Enterprise Sales, Upwork.
DocuSign customers span all industries, departments and geographies including 10 of the top 15 U.S. financial services firms, 14 of the top 15 global pharmaceutical companies, and 13 of the top 15 U.S. insurance carriers. Other industries that have standardized on DocuSign include healthcare, technology, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, consumer goods, higher education, government and non-profit. Business departments DocuSigning to accelerate transactions include sales, procurement, HR/staffing, customer support, finance, legal, operations and others.
Some of the thousands of DocuSign for Salesforce customers large and small include 3M Company, Air Canada, Allergan, Amazon.com Inc., Amazon Local, American Solar Direct, Amgen, Angie's List, Ardent Leisure, Arxxus Technology Partners, AustCorp, Austral Mercantile Collections, Autonomy Inc., Avaya, BigAir Group Limited, BMW of North America, Boingo Wireless, Boston West, Cablevision Media Sales Corporation, CAPITAL E Marketing and Events, CDK Global, CenterPoint Energy Services Inc., CenturyLink, CGU Insurance Limited, Chem-Dry Australia, Chrysler Group LLC, CohenHandler, Comcast Business Services, Coupa Software, Datarati, Demandbase, Dental Corporation, Domo, Dow AgroSciences Canada, Drupal Association, Duckhorn Wine Company, DuPont Crop Protection, eBay, Ecolab Inc., Egnyte, Inc., Elsevier Health, Encompass, Ericsson Inc., Eventbrite, Exel Inc., Extra Space Storage, Fairfax Media, Fleetcare, Frontier Communications Corporation, FuzeBox, Glassdoor, Hootsuite Media, HotelTonight, Inc. Magazine, Influitive, Ingram Micro, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Jitterbit, Inc., Jobvite, Kelly Services, Kryptiq Corporation, LinkedIn, McKesson, Medtronic, Misys, MG Logistics, Monroe Community College Foundation Inc., NETGEAR, Northeastern University, O2 Ireland, online Media Holdings, OpenTable, Optus Australia, Orbitz Worldwide, PACCAR Inc., Peak Travel Group, Penske Truck Leasing, Philips Holding USA, Pilot Flying, Quest Diagnostics, Recruiting.com, Reed Construction Data, RE/MAX, rent4keeps, Revelian, Revel Systems, Rocket Fuel, Ryder Supply Chain Solutions, SalesiTV, SCANA Corporation, Sears Home Services, Shazam, Shutterstock, SiriusDecisions, Snowflake Computing, Sony Latin America, Sqware Peg, Sprint, St. Jude Medical, Sunguard Availability Services, Tableau Software, Talentforce, TalentWise, TEKsystems, Telus Corporation, The Girl Effect, The Valspar Corporation, Thomson Reuters, Transpacific Industries Group Ltd., Unified Grocers Inc., Vocus Communications, West Wisconsin Telecom, Windstream Communications, Winter Halter, Word & Brown Insurance Administrators Inc., Wrike, Yamaha, Zenefits Insurance Services, and ZipRealty.
Salesforce partners who have standardized on DocuSign include 8x8, Accellion, Anaplan, Appirio, Apttus, Avaya, Axiom, Birst, Bluewolf, Box, CallidusCloud, CapGemini, Centerstance, CloudLock, Cloud Sherpas, Cognizant, Concur, Cornerstone OnDemand, Coveo Solutions, Demandbase, DiscoverOrg, Domo, Drawloop, EnablePath, Eternus Solutions, Evernote, Experian Data Quality, FinancialForce, Five9, Forte Research Systems, Inc., FullContact, Good Technology, Harvest Solutions, HighFive, Huron Consulting Group, improveit! 360, inContact, Informatica, Internet Creations, Intuit, InsideSales.com, Invoca, ITA Group, Jitterbit, LevelEleven, LinkedIn, LiveOps, Mansa Systems, Microsoft, MicroStrategy, NTT Group, Orion Advisor Services, Radius Intelligence, Revolution Group, RIA in a Box, RingCentral, SAVO, Scribe, SecureAuth Corporation, Selectica, Sesame Software, Software AG, Spanning, Steel Brick, SurveyMonkey, Synety, ToutApp, Traction on Demand, Twilio, Velocify, Vidyard, Viewpath, VMWare, Wizeline, Wrike, Xactly, YesWare, ZoomInfo and Zuora.
As a Titanium sponsor of Dreamforce 2015, DocuSign will showcase its DTM platform featuring eSignature integration with Salesforce and the Salesforce App Cloud. DocuSign eliminates the hassles, costs and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting sales contracts to help organizations large and small close deals faster.
Companies interested in learning more about DocuSign for Salesforce should visit the DocuSign Booth N1109 in Moscone North at Dreamforce 2015, attend one of seven DocuSign sessions, or visit http://dreamforce.docusign.com.
+1 (206) 576-8081
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. DocuSign helps more than 100,000 companies across nearly every industry and department make their digital transformation by putting an end to the paper chase. More than 50 million people in 188 countries turn to DocuSign to manage their most important transactions—digitally. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Every day more than 50,000 new users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network to increase speed to results, reduce costs, enhance security and compliance, and delight clients with a secure digital experience. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
SOURCE DocuSign, Inc.