DocuSign Mobile SDK
Leverage the performance and usability of a fully native, mobile DocuSign sending and signing experience in your mobile app. Integrate DocuSign’s eSignature and Digital Transaction Management services into your mobile apps with the DocuSign Mobile SDK Beta (available for iOS).
What is the DocuSign Mobile SDK Beta?
Add easy-to-use and secure eSignature and transaction capabilities to your apps with the DocuSign Mobile SDK.
Learn how the Mobile SDK can benefit you:
- Sign and complete any document-based transaction directly within your mobile app. Businesses and consumers leverage DocuSign to complete sales/invoicing contracts, account opening forms, employment forms, delivery confirmations, warranty services, and even basic school permission slips.
- Host “in-person signing sessions” with your app. DocuSign customers and partners are revolutionizing customer service through registration apps for retail storefronts, new customer signups in bank branches, and logistics apps for delivery confirmation. In-person signing sessions will show your customers how easy it is to sign and complete a transaction in seconds.
How does the Beta program support developers?
The DocuSign Mobile SDK Beta is now available to all developers. During the Beta period, we are looking to identify select “Beta Heroes”. As a Beta Hero, you can:
- Receive technical support from DocuSign experts to put you on the road to success.
- Showcase your app to the DocuSign community (partners, customers, media, and others) in future launch events and promotions.
- Provide direct feedback to DocuSign and help shape the future of the Mobile SDK.
How do you become a Beta Hero?
It’s simple to become a Beta Hero. You just need to answer “yes” to the three questions below:
- Do you have a great mobile app that can leverage DocuSign’s eSignature service?
- Are you able to integrate DocuSign into your mobile app by November 1, 2014?
- Are you willing to participate in promotional efforts that will feature and showcase your mobile app?
If the answer is “yes” to all three of these questions, we want to hear from you! Become a Beta Hero by contacting us today via email: