How to sign a PDF
- Create a free DocuSign eSignature account.
- Select “Start now”.
- Upload a PDF document that you want to sign.
- Check the “I’m the only signer” box.
- Click “Sign.”
- Drag and drop your signature from the left-hand navigation panel.
- Click Finish.
How to send a PDF document for electronic signature
With DocuSign eSignature you can prepare your PDF documents for electronic signature quickly and easily.
- Upload documents for signature.
- Drag and drop fields that you need the signer to fill out: name, address, date, initials, signature, etc.
- Add an email address for the signer and click send.
Get signatures back in minutes rather than days.
You can even send PDFs for signature from the DocuSign mobile app. So you never have to slow down to keep business moving.
Sending PDFs for electronic signature is simple and quick.
DocuSign works with many types of documents: PDFs, Microsoft® Word Documents, Google Documents.
And DocuSign works with many types of document management tools like Dropbox, Box, and Google Drive, so you can upload PDFs directly from where you store them.
Electronically signing PDFs saves time, reduces costs and increases your productivity.
With DocuSign eSignature up to 82% of agreements are completed in less than a day, and 49% in less than 15 minutes. DocuSign eSignature is trusted, secure and can help you send and sign agreements in minutes.
Try signing a PDF with DocuSign eSignature, it’s:
- Free to signers
- Simple and intuitive
- Available on most devices
The world’s #1 way to electronically sign
DocuSign eSignature has hundreds of millions of signers in 180 countries. DocuSign eSignature is accepted and trusted by millions around the world. DocuSign offers everything you need to automate and connect your agreement process.
Electronically sign a PDF for free right now.