How to Choose the Right DocuSign eSignature Plan
Looking for an e-signature solution for your growing business? With more than a billion users around the world, DocuSign is a provider you can trust with your important business agreements. DocuSign offers three digital plans for owners of growing businesses and their teams, so you can choose one that fits your needs.
Rest assured: across all plans, you gain a best-in-class signing experience, integrations with the systems where you work and advanced workflow features that enhance your team’s productivity. Agreements completed with DocuSign eSignature are also secure and auditable. That means, whichever plan you choose, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing your contracts are legally admissible.
Whether you’re a business of one or 100, DocuSign’s eSignature plans are designed with ease, efficiency and ROI in mind. Explore the three plans below to find one that aligns with your business needs.
Personal plan: sole proprietors and individuals
The Personal eSignature plan is ideal for individual users—including sole proprietors and professional service providers—who spend time on a low volume of enforceable agreements.
With the Personal eSignature plan, you can:
- Save time and speed up the way you prepare agreements for signature by creating reusable signing templates
- Offer your customers a better experience with mobile-responsive signing on DocuSign’s top-rated mobile apps
- Maximize your investments and boost your productivity by using eSignature where you already work like Google Workspace and Microsoft 365
- Protect your business with legally admissible audit trails for all your agreements
- Maintain customer trust and instantly show that your business is established, credible and professional by sending agreements for signature with DocuSign
Standard plan: professionals and small to medium-sized teams
The Standard eSignature plan enhances employee productivity and cross-team collaboration with features like shared admin settings, shared templates and a shared repository for storing signed documents. While these features are beneficial to small and medium-sized teams, the plan also offers features that make businesses look more credible and established, making it ideal for solo professionals as well.
In addition the capabilities of the Personal plan, the Standard eSignature plan allows you to:
- Elevate the appearance of professionalism for documents that come from you with custom branding, featuring your logo and brand colors.
- Improve productivity and make tasks easier for employees by connecting with popular workplace collaboration tools like Zoom, Slack and Teams. DocuSign offers over 400 pre-built integrations with the most common business applications.
- Integrate eSignature into your organization’s applications or website through the eSignature API.
- Ensure notifications to sign are seen by optimizing sending time with scheduled sending
- Gain additional team functionalities, including the ability to share documents across multiple users, collaborate with comments and delegate signing to others on your team while you are out of the office.
Business Pro: Scaling and growing companies or departments
With the Business Pro plan, you can automate signing tasks at scale. You can also run workflows that go beyond capturing signatures, from collecting payments to storing data. The Business Pro plan is geared toward growing and scaling businesses with a high volume of contracts and a desire for efficiency at every turn.
Business Pro offers all the capabilities of the Standard eSignature plan, plus:
- Quickly capture customer data from any device with interactive, mobile-responsive fillable Web Forms*. Once Web Forms captures data, it populates agreements and generates a shareable link customers can complete. It can be used for a variety of forms like account opening, applications, supplier agreement and customer intake, as well as new vendor and employee onboarding.
- Automate more complex agreement data entry to improve business productivity with advanced field and agreement capabilities. Custom fields lets you classify, record and track information about envelopes sent for signature. Custom forms automates data entry with check boxes, radio buttons, drop downs and notes.
- Make it easy for customers to negotiate, collaborate or provide payment all in the same workflow with drawing and document markup functionalities and digital payments.
- Enable signers to identify up to two witnesses to sign an agreement in a legal and confidential manner with eWitness.
- Scale your business process to easily reach more signers with bulk send.
- Reduce manual work and improve productivity with Recipient Connect and Agreement Actions which automate the next step of your process after signing is completed.
- Improve and accelerate the signer experience with SMS delivery and Auto-Navigate Controls that guide them to uncompleted fields.
For more complex contracting needs
If your organization has complex contracting processes or several use cases across departments or lines of business, contact our sales team to learn more about plans that include even more robust offerings for:
- Advanced compliance
- Admin tools
- Advanced workflows and customizations
- Reporting, analytics and testing
With a variety of plans, there’s a plan to meet you where you are—and where you want to go. DocuSign eSignature grows with your business, providing more value and continuously meeting your needs as you scale.
Learn more about our pricing plans.
*Web Forms is included in Business Pro and Enterprise Pro plans and must be purchased directly from DocuSign sales. Contact Sales to learn more.