Guided Forms powered by Intelledox
Move from static PDFs and HTML forms to mobile-ready, highly personalized, guided experiences.
For enterprises and government agencies that truly want to deliver a seamless end-to-end digital and mobile-friendly experience across customer or employee acquisition, onboarding and service applications, Intelledox and DocuSign combine to transform, speed up and simplify core business processes around data collection.
Intelledox believes that the next-generation form really isn’t a form at all, but a personalized experience delivered through a 100% digital adaptive interview, taking the idea of “smart forms” to a whole new level and changing the PDF paradigm.
Replacing old-school, legacy paper, web and fillable PDF forms, Intelledox enables organizations to build an intuitive, guided journey that adapts based on their customer’s personal preferences, device and location. It collects crosschannel data and information – and connects it with existing data in core systems – to streamline data collection across customer or employee acquisition/new account opening, onboarding/enrollment, and service use cases. Then Intelledox creates and delivers on-demand document packages or digital messages ready for DocuSign signatures.
With the integration of DocuSign, electronic signatures can be incorporated into any workflow, reducing friction and making the experience appear seamless to customers or employees.
- Reduce time to complete new business applications by 60-75%
- Reduce incomplete and Not In Good Order (NIGO) forms from 35% to less than 2%
- Enable omnichannel customer self-service across mobile or web, saving call center or branch staffing costs
- Reduce development time of new digital applications by more than 75%
With the combination of Intelledox and DocuSign, frustrating manual processes become automatic and easy, making organizations easy to do business with. And, by offering more engaging customer interactions, organizations can grow market share and customer loyalty.
Intelledox & DocuSign Overview Video:
Intelledox & DocuSign Demo: Insurance Application Use Case
- A suite of connectors seamlessly integrate Intelledox into back-end systems for data aggregation (BPM, ERP, CRM) preserving data integrity and the investment in legacy systems
- Embedded workflow enables organizations to automate and simplify approvals and other processes
- A drag-and-drop web-based UI minimizes the need to depend on technical resources to launch new processes or applications
Intelledox North America
Phone: +1 (888) 576 6428 Ext 700
About the partner
Intelledox is the perfect partner to help enterprises “Prepare” documents and customer communications as part of the DocuSign System of Agreement platform. More than 200 of the world's leading companies and government organizations trust Intelledox to transform outdated, static forms and processes into intelligent, customer-centric experiences. Through this easy-to-use and solution-ready platform, organizations can implement adaptive digital journeys, from acquisition to onboarding to service. With North American headquarters located in Dallas, Intelledox has offices in New York, Singapore, Sydney, and global headquarters in Canberra, Australia.
To see other Intelledox solutions, check out Intelledox On-Demand Customer Communications Management