DocuSign Partner Marketing Guidelines
As a DocuSign Partner, you may wish to advertise our joint product offerings, or DocuSign products that you resell or refer. In addition to any restrictions set out in your agreement with DocuSign, all such advertising must comply with the following guidelines. DocuSign reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time.
Use of DocuSign Trademarks
Except as set out herein, or in Partner’s contract(s) with DocuSign, Partner may use DocuSign’s trademarks to the limited extent set out in the DocuSign Trademark License located at www.docusign.com/ip.
For clarification, DocuSign trademarks must be used in the form and style approved by DocuSign, which are set out in further detail in the Brand Style Guide. Any partner marketing material that relates to DocuSign must be approved by email@example.com before it is used or displayed publicly.
DocuSign’s name and trademarks may not be used in a manner that would lead to confusion regarding DocuSign and Partner’s status as separate legal entities, or in a manner that would imply an endorsement or sponsorship of Partner by DocuSign, unless DocuSign has explicitly agreed to provide such endorsement.
Domains and Product Naming
Partner will not use any name for its company, products, services, divisions, etc., that is confusingly similar to any DocuSign trademark.
Partner will not include any DocuSign trademarks in its primary domain name, or any variation or abbreviation for any DocuSign trademark, including but not limited to: “Docu Sign” and “Docu.”
Paid Search Advertising
Unless it receives advance permission from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, Partner will comply with the following restrictions with regard to paid search advertising (e.g. AdWords or BingAds)
- Partner will not bid on any DocuSign trademarks, or terms that may be confusingly similar to DocuSign trademarks, including but not limited to: “Docu Sign” and “Docu”
- Partner will not include any DocuSign trademarks, or terms that may be confusingly similar to DocuSign trademarks in their adcopy, including but not limited to: “Docu Sign” and “Docu”
- Partner will not intentionally outbid and subsequently rank above DocuSign in paid search auction campaigns such as Google Adwords and BingAds.
The following advertising practices are explicitly prohibited in connection with Partner’s relationship with DocuSign:
- Use of any unlawful communication practices, including spam
- Use of malware
- Misleading or deceptive advertising practices
- Advertising on websites or networks that contain unlawful or obscene content
- Advertising that is directed to children