Sign PDF files with DocuSign
PDF files are commonly used in online transactions because they cannot be edited. DocuSign lets you upload any type of document (Word, Excel, etc). These documents can be converted to PDF files later. With DocuSign, you can sign, store, and return documents that are sent from other sources.
To sign a PDF, first create an eSignature in your DocuSign account using one of these methods:
- Adopt one from the DocuSign gallery
- Make one with your mouse or a touch screen device
- Upload your handwritten signature
After you create your electronic signature, you can sign and send your document in minutes:
- Go to your DocuSign account.
- Upload the PDF that requires a signature.
- Drag and drop the signature field to the right location on the PDF.
- Sign and email your completed document with a digital signature.
Sign a PDF today with our free 30-day trial.