Announcing the DocuSign Agreement Cloud: 2022 Release 2
The DocuSign Agreement Cloud: 2022 Release 2 has exciting new product capabilities to help your organisation unlock new and improved ways of operating in the anywhere economy. In this article, Chief Product Officer, Jerome Levadoux introduces some of these innovative features.
Read on for more information on all of the capabilities in this release.
New integrations and features in DocuSign eSignature
DocuSign eSignature not only lets people conduct business from practically anywhere, it’s also easier, less expensive and more secure than traditional paper-based processes. That’s why we’re thrilled to share the following eSignature improvements designed to enhance the efficiency of sending and signing workflows along with seamlessly integrating the signing experience in the apps you already use.
Increase efficiency of sending workflows
- Shared Access allows a user to be granted permissions to send or manage envelopes on another user’s behalf. This feature helps users delegate tasks while removing bottlenecks and speeding up processes to keep agreements moving forward. Targeting general availability in August.
- Bulk Send Management enhancements allow users to take actions on bulk send batches like voiding, correcting, and resending, all in one swift action. Targeting general availability later this month.
- Agreement Actions enhancements enable users to configure workflows that, upon completion of an initial agreement, automatically trigger a second agreement. For example, a HR representative can create a rule that once a HR offer letter is completed, a second workflow is automatically triggered to send the new hire’s benefits package. Targeting general availability later this month.
Deliver embedded signing experiences within Stripe
- DocuSign eSignature App for Stripe is a new integration that lets account, finance and support teams view eSignature agreements and Stripe payments side-by-side, and launch new agreements right from their Stripe dashboards. This means that Stripe users no longer need to switch between both platforms to complete transactions, support customers or review transactions. Available now.
New integrations and features in DocuSign CLM and Gen
Connect your end-to-end agreement lifecycle with contract lifecycle management and document generation innovations. We’re excited to share the following DocuSign CLM and Gen capabilities designed to help improve productivity and streamline processes—all to help you get work done faster with enhanced collaboration and business process automation.
Boost productivity and collaboration
- DocuSign CLM collaboration enhancements allow CLM users to further streamline negotiation and review. Users can assign tasks to a group with a single @-mention, as well as complete external review on behalf of a counterparty to keep workflows moving forward. These two new collaboration capabilities reduce back and forth while keeping the negotiation and review process secure. Targeting general availability in August.
- DocuSign CLM Slack Integration enhancements enable users to expedite cross-functional agreement review and approval with Slack notifications. This enhancement includes the ability to take workflow actions like approve, respond and resolve comments directly within Slack. Targeting general availability in August.
- CLM Obligations for Salesforce allows customer-facing teams within an organisation to view the latest obligations per account, right from Salesforce in a Lightning component (available in most Salesforce Clouds, including Field Service). Targeting general availability in August.
- DocuSign CLM AI-assisted data capture allows users to quickly review and save agreement attributes with the help of DocuSign AI, which automatically extracts and suggests attribute values—speeding up review processes and improving contract discoverability. Targeting limited availability in August.
- DocuSign CLM Connector for Coupa is a new integration that allows users to quickly establish a connection with Coupa to increase automation of procure-to-pay processes. Users can share data between CLM and Coupa to automatically update contracts and metadata in either system, as well as use Coupa requisition data to generate new agreements in CLM—increasing contract accuracy and eliminating manual work. Available now via implementation through DocuSign Platinum Partner Spaulding Ridge.
Streamline document generation
DocuSign Gen for Salesforce Subscription Management enables users to easily generate accurate transaction receipts, invoices and account statements related to existing or evergreen subscriptions. This empowers users with a better self-service experience while reducing total costs. It also enables sellers to generate account statements and reveal payment and usage trends that indicate opportunities for upsell and expansion. Note: this offering is exclusively available for purchase through Salesforce. Available now.