Microsoft Office 365 is sponsoring a hackathon, called Hack Productivity, from November 3, 2016 through January 31, 2017. Hack Productivity challenges hackers to create a business app to increase productivity using the Office 365 APIs. Coders can select the language of their choice, such as .NET, Node.js, Objective-C, and more. They can also target the platform of their choice, such as Windows, Mac, Web, mobile, etc.
As you probably know, DocuSign is the most secure and globally-trusted eSignature platform. As of January 4, 2017, DocuSign was added as an option for coders looking to take their hackathon entries to the next level by including eSignature capabilities. If you want to get a jumpstart in developing with the DocuSign eSignature API for your hackathon entry, you have lots of options:
- Developer Center to review complete documentation and to create a free sandbox (developer account) that can be used in your hackathon entry.
- API recipes that get you started with common tasks.
- LoanCo sample app showing code for three examples, each with increasing complexity. You can also read this blog post about the LoanCo Sample app.
- Stack Overflow forum to research past answers and to ask new questions.
- Visit the DocuSign Resources page for possible hackathon ideas by checking out whitepapers, customer stories, videos, and more.
Good luck with your Hack Productivity entries! There are some amazing prizes. We’ll be monitoring winners and we’ll help promote any winners that use the DocuSign API! Follow us on Twitter using our @DocuSignAPI handle.