December 2020 DocuSign Developer Update
Tune in for the December 2020 edition of our Developer Release Notes monthly video series!
The video is a brief discussion of new products, product features, updates, and other news of interest to DocuSign developers. It also includes an extensive set of links for more information on the topics discussed in the video. You can find these links listed below.
Please check out the video and let us know what you think by commenting on YouTube.
Developer Release Notes: December 2020 Links
- December 2020 product release notes
- Agreement actions
- Enforce signature upload
- Require recipients to draw each signature: Previously this feature was known as "sign in each location"
- eSignature REST API v2.1
- End of TLS 1.1 and legacy cipher support
New webinar on demand:
New developer videos:
- Developing with DocuSign | How to Download Quickstart
- Developing with DocuSign | Java Quickstart & Embedded Signing Demo
- PHP Quickstart & Embedded Signing Demo | eSignature API