As organizations adapt to remote workflows, in-house legal teams are reporting increasing workloads. Since those teams often process agreements for all business functions, legal inefficiencies often reverberate across all lines of business. As companies prepare for the post-pandemic future, many are considering digitally advanced environments that can streamline legal approvals and improve contracting efficiency.
To help legal teams plan and execute their own digital transformation, this whitepaper suggests five areas to focus on when designing a modern system of agreement. Inside are details about how modern organizations use technology to:
- Enable self-service contract generation with secure guardrails
- Streamline negotiation without sacrificing accuracy or compliance
- Control the audit trail of completed agreements
- Optimize contract value with automation
- Update contracts to comply with new regulatory obligations