One Platform. Unlimited Potential.
OnBase manages content, processes and cases on one platform, uniting all your critical systems and content.
Information stored and processed in OnBase can be automatically and securely uploaded to DocuSign using the OnBase Integration for DocuSign eSignature. Once the signatures are completed, the document is automatically returned to OnBase for further processing or to be archived.
- Configure signature types and locations from within the OnBase Client
- Gives flexibility to choose multiple signature types for completion during the signing process
- Upload documents to DocuSign with options to specify signer information manually or automatically with Workflow
- Check the status of a document to determine if signing has occurred in the DocuSign interface
- Provides an auditable history of the full journey of the document through pre-signing, upload and return to OnBase
For more information on the OnBase Integration for DocuSign eSignature, please reach out to your Authorized OnBase Solution Provider, or your Hyland account manager. For technical support, please contact your first line technical support through your solution provider, or the OnBase technical support team at 440-788-5600, or email [email protected].
Compatibility / Version Information
OnBase version 13 and higher
About the partner
Hyland is a leader in providing software solutions for managing content, processes and cases for organizations across the globe. For 25 years, we have enabled more than 15,000 organizations to digitalize their workplaces and fundamentally transform their operations. Named one of Fortune’s 2016 Best Companies to Work For®, we are widely known as both a great company to work for and a great company to do business with. For more information, please visit OnBase.com.
Get it now