Nuance® Power PDF Advanced delivers best-in-class features with electronic signatures using DocuSign®.
Nuance, designs and delivers technologies that intuitively link man, machine and the global storehouse of knowledge to help companies and consumers work seamlessly and intelligently with the world. Nuance Power PDF Advanced is the leading PDF solution that makes it easy for demanding users to gain control over PDF workflows in every department and for every use. with the ability to create, convert, assemble and sign industry-standard PDF files with superior accuracy, you’ll be freed from the compromises of traditional PDF applications. Now you can Digitally sign and share documents using the integrated DocuSign® feature, from the most trusted and widely used eSignature service. Nuance Power PDF is the leading PDF solution that delivers ease of use and accuracy as never before, freeing you from the compromises of traditional PDF applications.
Power PDF Advanced:
- Support the new ISO industry-standard PDF 2.0 format. The new ISO PDF 2.0 standard is file format focused, assuring the most compatibility and security possible.
- Integrate securely with new Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Rights Management (RMS) to provide simple, automated security in line with your existing network.
- Sign and send PDFs for signature with DocuSign®. From approving a purchase to signing an agreement, it’s easy with integrated DocuSign actions.
- Collaborate in real time. Creating and editing documents together in real-time – without volleying versions back-and-forth – means more efficiency and accuracy.
- Optimize how you work. The new Document Assembly view makes it easier than ever to manage and organize PDFs.
- Speak your notes. Integration with Dragon Notes means you can speak for fast, accurate, input to your PDFs without typing.
- View documents in separate tabs. See documents in separate tabs inside one PDF window, or view each document in a separate PDF window – your choice.
“The combination of new features and usability enhancements in Power PDF 3 enables me to do my job faster and more accurately, in turn helping our patients receive better care,” said Brandy Cunningham, for Cancer Care Centers of Brevard. “With the new version of Power PDF, I can fully focus on ensuring the paper records accompanying incoming patients are quickly converted to searchable digital PDF files that can be easily found, accessed and used by authorized personnel.”
-Brandy Cunningham, Referral Coordinator, Cancer Care Centers of Brevard.
“I use PDF software extensively in my accounting practice for bank statement to csv or xls format conversions and for delivering electronic copies of completed documents to clients. Power PDF 3.0 is an integral part of my business processes.”
-Mary Wilkes, Accalia Accounting Ltd