What a fantastic day yesterday at DocuSign MOMENTUM! It was terrific to see hundreds of our customers, prospects, partners, and developers all together—and everyone was pumped about the MOMENTUM we are collectively making to empower anyone to sign anything, anywhere at anytime.
- CEO Keith Krach opened with an overview of DocuSign’s leadership, explosive growth, and what to expect in the conference—We’re adding 45,000 new users every day, and by end of year, one new unique user will join the DocuSign Global Network every second!
- We heard from DocuSign’s chief strategy officer Tom Gonser on trends we’re seeing in technology, such as the mobile explosion.
- Did you know each year 49 trillion pages are printed, 200 billion pages faxed in the US & 3 billion envelopes overnighted? What a HUGE opportunity!
- Meredith Schmidt, VP of Sales Operations at salesforce.com, shared exciting results from their own sales teams – 90% of contracts are returned with signatures in less than 24 hours, 70% within 1 hour, and an incredible 60% within 15 minutes using DocuSign! She also shared that Salesforce is expanding use of DocuSign to HR onboarding, global sourcing/supplier management & visitor management.
- Jeff Hayzlett, bestselling author and business expert, advised on being innovative & a thought leader within a corporation: “eSignature is inevitable. Adapt, change, or die.”
- DocuSign’s chief marketing officer Dustin Grosse demoed the speed and ease of DocuSign Payments powered by PayPal.
- Our Partner Pavilion showcased some of our many great DocuSign Cloud Partner Program partners like @Salesforce @boxhq @AcumenSolutions @Alfresco @ExactTarget @XactlyCorp @Zuora.
- Great breakout training sessions on security, taking cloud storage to the next level with Box, going mobile, DocuSign 101, integrations, and much more!
- And last night the James Gang ROCKED IT at Ruby Sky for a packed house of MOMENTUM attendees!
Check out photos and more on our Facebook page. Thank you to everyone for being here with us and sharing your ideas, questions and plans. We’re looking forward to our continued, incredible MOMENTUM together!