Developer Spotlight: Tuan Nguyen, loanDepot

Tuan Nguyen is a Senior .NET developer in loanDepot's IT department. He has been instrumental in developing solutions that help loanDepot achieve its business goals to increase customer satisfaction and to save time and money. Tuan is one of three developers assigned to streamline the loan process for customers by creating a secure customer portal that can be used to manage all aspects of the loan process, including automatic contract creation and eSignature processing with DocuSign's eSignature API.

Tuan and his team spent only four months developing the initial portal, with only three weeks of that time integrating the DocuSign eSignature REST API. Tuan has more than thirty years of development experience, specializing in all aspects of Web development and has been employed by loanDepot for three years. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Math and Computer Science from UCLA.

In working with the DocuSign eSignature API for the first time, Tuan mentioned that it is very straight-forward and was able to get started by having 95% of his initial questions and issues addressed by reviewing the documentation in the DocuSign Developer Center, and the remaining 5% of his questions answered by reviewing threads in the DocuSign forum on Stack Overflow.

More information on how loanDepot used the DocuSign eSignature API can be found in this case study.

Tony Mann
Tony Mann
Director of Developer Content