xSign™ harnesses Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, DocuSign®, and Microsoft SharePoint® into a powerful solution that helps companies close deals more quickly by automating key steps of the document-generation and document-signing processes. xSign is a plug-in for Microsoft Dynamics CRM that is compatible with both on-premises and partner-hosted deployments. xSign increases productivity by hastening the generation of important business documents, automating their delivery to customers, supporting the remote electronic signing of those documents, and tracking the status of each document throughout the entire process—all from within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Get paid more quickly
- Deliver contracts and other important documents efficiently
- Track the delivery and signature progress
- Configure xSign solution directly from Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Select Documents to include in DocuSign envelopes.
- Identify recipients and their roles in the signing process.
- Choose signature locations within the documents.
- Support for custom Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities
- Store documents, including master service agreements, statements of work, nondisclosure agreements, and other contracts, in SharePoint and send them through DocuSign directly from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Populate fields in document templates with data stored in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM database.
- Track the status of your DocuSign documents in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Microsoft Dynamics® CRM 2011: on-premises or partner-hosted deployment
- Microsoft SharePoint® 2010
- Microsoft Office® Word 2010
- DocuSign® Enterprise account
xRM is a Microsoft Partner and Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle invitee providing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, application hosting, software development, and consulting. We offer our customers unparalleled choice and flexibility when it comes to deployment models (on-premise, hosted, or hybrid) and professional services.
Our goal is simple: to understand what challenges your business is facing, and provide end-to-end solutions using primarily Microsoft technologies. Our motto of "any business, anywhere, anything", speaks to our unique ability to provide services to companies of any size and geographic location, via any deployment model, while leveraging the Microsoft .NET Framework to build and deliver any type of solution.