Why It Pays to Use Electronic Signatures
In today’s intensely competitive marketplace, the business world is moving rapidly to online transactions from inefficient, costly, paper-based processes. Furthermore, consumers expect to be able to interact digitally anytime, anyplace, so providing easily accessible digital touchpoints is also critical to successfully keeping and retaining your customers.
No matter the size or type of business you’re in, you want to save money and increase revenue. And you want to make it all easy. Electronic signatures are a powerful way to accomplish all that.
Read the report to learn how leading companies across industries are improving critical business processes using eSignatures to achieve:
- Greater customer satisfaction and employee productivity
- Higher close rates and sales productivity
- Lower costs, greater efficiency
- Improved time to revenue
- Compliance and security-risk mitigation
- International workflow support with Standards-based eSignatures