DocuSign Resource Center
Bringing you training tools, articles, customer success stories, and research and related reports
Going Paperless: A Checklist for Electronic Success
More businesses are exploring the benefits (and challenges) of going paperless. Often transitions like this do not come with an instruction manual.
Join DocuSign and eOriginal for a live best practices webinar including guidance and success stories from industry experts and current clients. This session will provide you with a road map to help you select the most compliant and rating agencies accepted electronic solution for your organization.
Join our webinar and learn how to successfully:
- Eliminate Mail, Fax and Storage Costs – allow online access to documents while maintaining security, legality and audit trails.
- Work with Paper-based Parties – complement other parties who still require paper transactions.
- Use Existing Systems – maintain compliance and management of your electronic documents by integrating with existing systems.
- Evaluate Your Company Needs – consider current business processes and find the right solution.
- Assess Vendors – apply key techniques when evaluating different electronic solutions.
- Speed Time to Funding – transfer, collateralize or securitize faster and easier.
- Apply Industry Best Practices – hear top equipment lease and financial industry trends, along with key use cases.
Register today and learn how to go paperless and achieve electronic success!