DocuSign for Salesforce
Close deals faster with DocuSign for Salesforce
DocuSign for Salesforce is an ideal way to shorten sales cycles, increases close rates, increase productivity, and reduce paper waste all while keeping business completely digital. Quickly pull in data from Salesforce like contact names and PO numbers and then either sign documents or send them out for signature directly from Salesforce. Completed documents are then returned to Salesforce and data is automatically updated to your Salesforce records, a completely seamless experience.
Features and benefits:
- Get more done on the go. Just ask Salesforce employees themselves. DocuSign has helped their 3,000 sales reps close more deals faster. Today, 90% of Salesforce.com contracts are signed the same day and more than 70% are signed within an hour.
- Works across Salesforce products: DocuSign integrates with the Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, Force.com, and Developer editions of Salesforce.com. It also works with Salesforce1 mobile app, so that Salesforce users can close business on the go. In fact, DocuSign is the most popular electronic signature app on the Salesforce AppExchange. Get your free trial on the AppExchange today.
- Close business faster. With one click, your document can be automatically formatted and sent to the right people to review and sign. Stakeholders can sign any time, anywhere, on any device, without downloading or installing anything. The contract approval process takes only a few minutes.
- Save time on contract creation. Create templates for the documents and processes your organization uses frequently, reducing re-keying errors, ensuring compliance, and increasing efficiency. Conveniently drag and drop data fields directly from Salesforce, and specify who should receive the contract in what order.
- Leverage Salesforce data. Send documents and get them signed directly from Salesforce. Auto populate documents and Salesforce updates in real time with contact information collected during the signing process. No more re-keying.
- Streamline workflow processes. Sending documents for eSignature is as easy as sending a Salesforce email. Route documents to multiple parties in the proper order automatically. It also gives you visibility into and control over where contracts are in the signing process to keep things moving efficiently. Use Salesforce Chatter to keep everyone in the loop.
DocuSign for Salesforce on mobile
DocuSign for Salesforce is available anytime, anywhere, on any device. It works with Salesforce1, enabling you to send and sign documents from mobile devices.
DocuSign for Salesforce is built and supported by DocuSign, Inc. For more information, please contact us.