Sweepstakes Official Rules
SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS AT 12:00 AM (PST) ON JULY 25, 2020 AND ENDS AT 5:00 PM (PST) ON AUGUST 17, 2020.
1. HOW TO ENTER: By completing the user research survey and electing to enter into this promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) you will be entered into the Sweepstakes. To enter without completing a user research survey, please send an email requesting to be entered with "Survey Sweepstakes" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5:00 PM (PST) ON AUGUST 17, 2020. Completing the user research study will not increase your chances of winning. No illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. All entries become the exclusive property of DocuSign, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned. Limit one entry per person. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters.
2. SELECTION OF WINNERS/DRAWING: Winners will be determined from all eligible entries received in a single random drawing (the “Drawing”) that will be held on August 18, 2020. The Drawing will be conducted by representatives of Sponsor whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided upon entry on or about seven (7) days after the Drawing.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: Entrants will have a chance to win an Amazon.com Gift Card valued at $50 USD. (Four prizes per Drawing). TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $200 USD. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries). Sponsor reserves right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; Sponsor is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of winners.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to participants in the DocuSign User Research Survey email sent directly from Sponsor to that recipient via email age 18 or older as of July 25th, 2020, except employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotion agencies.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winners may be required to sign and return to Sponsor documentation for tax reporting purposes, including a completed Form W-9, a liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. If the potential winner fails to respond within forty-eight (48) hours of Sponsor’s notification or if the notification is returned as undeliverable or fails to reach the potential winner for any reason, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner. Prizes may be awarded to alternate winners if releases are not returned within ten (10) days after emailing to winners or if prize notifications or prizes are returned as undeliverable. Winners agree to Sponsor and its affiliates, agents and advertising and promotion agencies’ use of their name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law.
6. LICENSE GRANT: By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your entry and any information provided in your answers to the survey as-is or as-edited (with or without your name, image and likeness) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation or approval from you.
7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected entries, emails, mail or communications; for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices; or for transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Further, Sponsor is not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and his/her Sweepstakes entry) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold Sponsor and its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity.
8. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of winners, please email email@example.com. Winners list will be sent after selection and verification of winners.
10. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by DocuSign, Inc., 221 Main Street, Suite 1000, San Francisco, CA, 94105, United States.
12. DISPUTES: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved in accordance with Section 12.7 (“Mandatory Arbitration, Waiver of Class Actions Applicable to Customers”) of DocuSign’s Sites and Services Terms and Conditions.
13. QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.