Real Estate Under Siege: Winning the Digital Fight
Over the past few years, there has been an explosion of venture funded technology companies trying to steal share from the traditional brokerage. In a world defined by the speed and convenience of digital, on-demand services, customers are more knowledgeable than ever and the agent role in the transaction process has changed.
In fact, a 2018 report by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) found that today’s customers are 72% more likely to have a specific listing in mind when they engage an agent, compared to clients of five years ago.
Brokerages must equip agents with the necessary tools to modernize the transaction process so that deals can be done faster, with less risk, lower costs, and better experiences for everyone.
During this 60-minute webinar, attendees will learn:
1) How technology has impacted customers
2) The role of the agent in real estate transactions
3) What a modern system of agreement looks like in a real estate transaction
4) How to build a modernized transaction process with DocuSign Agreement Cloud for Real Estate
5) How Keller Williams is preparing their agents for success by modernizing and simplifying how they manage agreements