Vroozi Partners with DocuSign to Help Procurement Teams Go 100% Digital
Integration of DocuSign into Vroozi Mobile Procurement Platform Accelerates Purchasing Processes
- DocuSign and Vroozi have partnered to help purchasing teams go 100% digital to eliminate the hassles, costs and lack of security of manual, paper-based procurement processes.
- Vroozi’s integration of DocuSign into its Mobile Procurement platform enables customers to prepare, send, and sign purchasing paperwork from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Securely.
- DocuSign and Vroozi provide customers with a fully digital solution for managing procurement processes to accelerate contracts while increasing transparency, security and compliance.
LOS ANGELES – March 25, 2015 – Vroozi today announced it has partnered with DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®), The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management® (DTM), to help procurement teams go fully digital to streamline and automate manual, paper-based purchasing processes. DocuSign helps procurement organizations eliminate the hassles, costs, and lack of security inherent in paper-based processes to transact business 100% digitally.
Vroozi’s Mobile Procurement platform offers customers an easy-to-use, one-stop, mobile venue for managing the entire procurement process from request to approval to order placement. By integrating with DocuSign, Vroozi enables customers and suppliers to send, sign, and retain contracts on the go without needing to print, fax, scan, or overnight paper documents. With emphasis on airtight security, Vroozi’s partnership with DocuSign ensures that even the most sensitive transactions are tamper-proof and protected against fraudulent or unauthorized activity.
- “We are proud to partner with The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management as DocuSign’s secure, cloud-based platform is trusted by businesses around the world,” said Shaz Khan, Chief Strategy Officer and Co-Founder, Vroozi. “Vroozi’s mission is to connect customers and suppliers in a unified spending solution on a single easy-to-use platform, saving both time and money. Integrating with DocuSign’s DTM platform allows suppliers to quickly, easily and securely approve and sign their purchase orders anytime, anywhere, on any device.”
- “We’re excited to work with Vroozi to bring global purchasing teams a fully digital solution for managing their procurement processes,” said Anu Gardiner, senior director of global procurement, DocuSign. “The integration of DocuSign with Vroozi’s mobile procurement platform enables customers to shop, grant approvals, and easily execute purchasing contracts faster while meeting security and compliance requirements.”
By leveraging Vroozi’s Mobile Procurement platform with DocuSign’s DTM platform, purchasing teams can:
- Complete transactions faster – DocuSign eliminates paper to accelerate contracting processes.
- Improve productivity & reduce cost – With DocuSign, customers save time on preparing documents and procuring signatures while eliminating printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting paper to transact business.
- Automate back-end document processing – DocuSign automatically updates information to eliminate manual rekeying of data and associated errors while increasing transparency into the contracting process.
Organizations interested in learning how Vroozi and DocuSign help procurement teams go fully digital may visit http://www.docusign.com/partners.
+1 (949) 556-4887
+1 (215) 317-9091
Vroozi® is a cloud-based enterprise procurement software vendor based out of Southern California with customers globally in their localized languages. Vroozi customers range from Fortune 1000 companies to privately held enterprises across many industries – entertainment, healthcare, technology, manufacturing, defense and services. Vroozi platform features include complete mobile enabled procure-to-pay functionality, catalog content and supplier management, master data management, workflow approval, and integration with other financial systems. For more information, visit www.vroozi.com or call 949.556.4885. Visit the Vroozi resource at www.vroozi.com/resources and join our conversations on LinkedIn and Twitter.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. DocuSign helps more than 100,000 companies across nearly every industry and department make their digital transformation by putting an end to the paper chase. More than 50 million people in 188 countries turn to DocuSign to manage their most important transactions—digitally. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Every day more than 50,000 new users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network to increase speed to results, reduce costs, enhance security and compliance, and delight clients with a secure digital experience. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.