Transformative Companies and Digital Heroes Announced as DocuSign DTM Award Finalists
- DocuSign’s inaugural Digital Transaction Management (DTM) Awards recognizes DocuSign customers and partners who have made the digital transformation to deliver impact and results within their businesses using DocuSign
- The DocuSign DTM Awards program celebrates digital heroes who are leading digital transformations in their industries and organizations with a demonstrated passion and commitment to removing paper from business
- DocuSign DTM Award winners in six categories will be announced on March 11 in San Francisco on stage at DocuSign MOMENTUM 2015, http://momentum.docusign.com/
SAN FRANCISCO—DOCUSIGN MOMENTUM ‘15—March 9, 2015—DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) today announced finalists for its inaugural customer-partner recognition program—the DocuSign Digital Transaction Management (DTM) Awards. The awards celebrate organizations that are using DocuSign to drive digital transformations in their businesses and honor the partners that are empowering their clients to go fully digital with DocuSign DTM.
“We’re thrilled to recognize digital superstars who are successfully transforming how business gets done,” said Miles Kelly, DocuSign’s senior director of product marketing. “The DocuSign DTM Award finalists are eliminating the hassles and costs in using paper to transact business. They’re achieving significant return-on-investment, enhancing productivity, and increasing security and compliance – all while making it easier, faster, more convenient and secure for their customers to do business with them using DocuSign’s DTM platform.”
Winners in six DTM Award categories will be announced at DocuSign MOMENTUM 2015 on March 11 at the Westin St. Francis:
Customer DTM Awards
- Impact: Significant deployment of DocuSign’s DTM platform across departments to drive maximum impact within the organization
- Breakthrough: Rapid onboarding and ROI by going fully digital with DocuSign’s DTM platform
- Innovation: Creative application of DocuSign’s DTM platform to unique use cases
Finalists in the customer DTM Award categories include: Aon plc, Lennar, TD Ameritrade Institutional, T-Mobile US, Inc., Transamerica, UBS Wealth Management Americas, Westgate Resorts, and XFINITY Home from Comcast.
Partner DTM Awards
- ISV: Independent Software Vendor partners
- SI: Systems Integrator partners
- Newcomer/Rising Star: New partners making immediate impact
Finalists in the partner DTM Award categories include: Apttus, Box, Deloitte Digital, Microsoft, Nintex, Salesforce, and Traction on Demand.
For more information on how companies are successfully going digital with DocuSign visit www.docusign.com/customers or to read more about DocuSign’s vibrant partner ecosystem, www.docusign.com/partners.
1 (215) 317-9091
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. DocuSign helps more than 100,000 companies across nearly every industry and department make their digital transformation by putting an end to the paper chase. More than 50 million people in 188 countries turn to DocuSign to manage their most important transactions—digitally. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Every day more than 50,000 new users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network to increase speed to results, reduce costs, enhance security and compliance, and delight clients with a secure digital experience. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.