Seven Gables Real Estate in Orange County Goes Digital with DocuSign
Leading RE Member Firm Commits to Paperless Real Estate Transactions by Using DocuSign’s DTM Platform
- Seven Gables Real Estate has selected DocuSign as its exclusive Digital Transaction Management (DTM) provider
- With DocuSign, Seven Gables Real Estate associates have the benefit of using the easiest, fastest and most secure way to complete real estate transactions 100% digitally
- DocuSign is the choice solution for more than 500 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® (Leading RE) including Seven Gables Real Estate
TUSTIN, Calif.—March 17, 2015—Seven Gables Real Estate today announced it has partnered with DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) as the firm’s exclusive Digital Transaction Management (DTM) provider. With DocuSign, Seven Gables Real Estate, a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® (Leading RE), can empower its associates with the easiest, fastest, most secure way to complete real estate transactions for the direct benefit of their clients.
- “As a brokerage we were looking to improve agent effectiveness and efficiency while ensuring strict compliance, and DocuSign’s platform supports these goals by providing a secure and easy-to-adopt and use solution,” said Michael Hickman, President and COO, Seven Gables. “DocuSign makes it easy for Seven Gables to meet the needs of our clients, our agents, our escrow company, and our brokerage as a whole with features including Transaction Rooms and the zipForm Plus integration.”
- “We are thrilled to have Seven Gables join the DocuSign family as they have an outstanding track record in the luxury market within Orange County, California,” said Glenn Shimkus, vice president of product, global real estate solutions at DocuSign. “Their clients expect personal attention, high performance, and uncommon knowledge. Working together, we believe that DocuSign will provide their team with a platform that will enable them to further achieve their goals of delivering exceptional service through a more efficient transaction process and empowering their agents to be highly responsive.”
As the Global Standard for DTM, DocuSign is the choice solution for prestigious brokerages, including Leading RE, Seven Gables’ member company. As one of the more than 500 Leading RE member real estate firms worldwide, “Seven Gables Real Estate is dedicated to providing the very best the industry has to offer for the benefit of our business partners and their clients,” according to Hickman.
For information about DocuSign in the real estate industry, visit https://www.docusign.com/dsre/. For information about Seven Gables visit: www.sevengables.com, and Leading Real Estate Companies of the World visit www.leadingre.com.
+1 (215) 317-9091
About Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® is the largest network of over 500 premier locally-branded firms producing over one million annual home sale transactions annually. LeadingRE provides its affiliates with an extensive range of brokerage services, including lead generation, cross-market referrals, branding support, luxury marketing, online exposure, technology systems, and industry-leading professional development.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. DocuSign is helping more than 100,000 companies across nearly every industry and department make their digital transformation by putting an end to the paper chase. More than 50 million people in 188 countries turn to DocuSign to manage their most important transactions—digitally. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Every day more than 50,000 new users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network to increase speed to results, reduce costs, enhance security and compliance, and delight clients with a secure digital experience. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040.
DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.