NTT Finance Makes Strategic Investment in DocuSign
NTT Finance Joins DocuSign Global Trust Network to Drive Digital Transformation in Japan
- NTT Finance has invested in DocuSign, The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™ (DTM).
- NTT Finance sees huge potential in DocuSign to empower anyone to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
- NTT Finance will help DocuSign’s geographic expansion into Asia to drive continued global standardization on its DTM platform for faster speed to revenue, better end user experiences, and increased security and compliance.
SAN FRANCISCO – October 6, 2014 – DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) announced that NTT Finance has made a strategic investment in DocuSign, The Global Standard in Digital Transaction Management™. As part of the investment, NTT Finance sees huge potential in DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform as both customer and partner. The company will look to use DocuSign internally and integrate the company’s Digital Transaction Management solution across its businesses to help customers go fully digital. DocuSign will empower NTT Group and its end users to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
- “DocuSign is the recognized global standard for Digital Transaction Management empowering the world to keep business digital,” said Mori Oshima, CFA, Senior Manager, NTT Finance Corporation. “NTT is pleased to join the DocuSign Global Trust Network and bring the value of DTM to our customer base worldwide.”
- “As one of the most innovative global Fortune 500 companies, NTT is a leader in driving Japan’s digital transformation,” said Keith Krach, Chairman & CEO, DocuSign. “We’re pleased to have NTT as a strategic investor to help our geographic expansion into Japan and Asia. NTT will help drive continued global standardization on DocuSign for Digital Transaction Management to allow businesses and consumers to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.”
DocuSign helps consumers and businesses go fully digital with the easiest, fastest, most secure global network for sending, signing, tracking, and storing transactions and documents in the cloud. Consumers and businesses trust DocuSign because its DTM platform is the safest, most reliable and secure in the industry, meeting the requirements of the xDTM Standard, https://www.docusign.com/press-releases/industry-leaders-align-on-digital-transaction-management-standard. DocuSign is also Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), ISO 27001 and U.S.-E.U. Safe Harbor compliant; SSAE 16 Type II examined and tested; and TRUSTe certified.
For more information about DocuSign, please visit http://www.docusign.com.
TallGrass PR for DocuSign NA PR
DocuSign NA PR
+1 (510) 397-8743
+1 (206) 576-8084
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About NTT Finance Corporation
NTT Finance Corporation, a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT), provides financing solutions to NTT Group companies and their customers. Focusing on the IT sector, a traditional strength of the NTT Group, NTT Finance invests in venture companies and offers venture capital worldwide, and forges networks with financial institutions to build a full array of cooperative funding options for the companies. NTT Finance seeks to leverage the unique strengths of the NTT Group to provide solutions that meet a broad variety of needs, including capital investment, financing, and management efficiency, as well as support for healthcare and environmental protection. For more information, visit: www.ntt-finance.co.jp.