New Jersey’s Leading Luxury Real Estate Brokerage Advances Digitally with DocuSign
DocuSign and Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty Partner to Provide Top-Tier Client Paperless Experience
- Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty uses DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform with real estate’s industry-leading eSignature solution to provide a world-class client experience.
- DocuSign empowers more than 450 Prominent Properties real estate agents in 12 regional offices in Northern and Central New Jersey to electronically send, sign and store real estate documents.
- Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty employees, partners and clients now enjoy the benefits of digitally signing documents to buy and sell homes – anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
TENAFLY, NEW JERSEY—March 3, 2015—Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty, New Jersey’s leading luxury real estate agency and franchisee of Sotheby’s International Realty operating in Northern and Central New Jersey, announced today that it has standardized on DocuSign, Inc., (DocuSign®) for Digital Transaction Management (DTM). Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty uses DocuSign to enable employees in delivering their committed best-in-class customer services by allowing clients to digitally sign, send, and transact real estate agreements from the secure and unlimited convenience of all locations and devices.
Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty, ProminentProperties.com is Northern and Central New Jersey’s premier luxury residential brokerage. According to the most recent REAL Trends 500 Report, with an average sales price of approximately $775,000 Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty ranks number one in New Jersey while among the top 15 brokerages for highest average sales price in the United States. Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty’s more than 450 agents deliver clients unrivaled home buying and selling experiences in Northern and Central New Jersey’s most luxurious markets, embodying the company’s commitment, “Marketing New Jersey Real Estate at the Highest Level.”
DocuSign helps real estate brokerages automate manual, paper-based processes with the only open, independent, standards-based DTM platform for managing all aspects of documented business transactions. Real estate agents and brokers use DocuSign products like DocuSign for REALTORS® PLUS and DocuSign for Real Estate PLUS, Broker Edition to manage projects, transact and retain documents, and provide home buyers and sellers with first-class customer experiences. DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the National Association of REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
DocuSign’s rich partner ecosystem, partner integrations, and user-centric innovations continue to provide the real estate industry with cutting-edge digital solutions that allow brokerages, their agents and clients to quickly, easily, and conveniently complete deals in the cloud from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Securely.
- “We’ve standardized on DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management platform to ensure our clients get the best real estate experience possible,” says Michael Oppler, senior vice president and broker associate, Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty. “With DocuSign, our clients can easily buy or sell a home from anywhere using a mobile device. This is exactly the kind of secure convenience that makes Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty the first choice for people looking to buy or sell a luxury property in Northern and Central New Jersey.”
- “DocuSign has a long history of helping real estate brokerages and agents close deals faster, more conveniently and securely to provide a great client experience,” says Glenn Shimkus, vice president of product management for real estate solutions, DocuSign.” We’re pleased to have Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty join the DocuSign Global Trust Network to bring the power and mobility of DocuSign to its agents and customers across New Jersey.”
- “DocuSign allows me to deliver a better experience to my clients through their easy-to-use and innovative platform,” says Clara Sciancalepore, sales associate, Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty.
To learn more about DocuSign for Real Estate, please visit https://www.docusign.com/dsre/.
Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty
1 (201) 639-5555
1 (206) 576-8084
About Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty: Marketing New Jersey Real Estate at the Highest Level, Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty is an integral part of the New Jersey real estate landscape, with a dedicated team that exceeds 500 licensed professionals and staff working out of 12 offices throughout Northern and Central New Jersey. Regional Offices are located in Alpine, Edgewater, Fort Lee, Franklin Lakes, Hillsdale, Hoboken, Montclair, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Short Hills, Tenafly and Westfield. Prominent Properties Sotheby’s International Realty is committed to skillfully serving their clients and the community, fostering a culture of ethics, collegiality, community, and diversity; delivering results within the industry as a top-ranked, fully integrated New Jersey real estate services firm.
For further information visit: www.prominentproperties.com or connect on social via Twitter: @prompropsir and Facebook.com/ppsir
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.