National Data Systems, LLC Teams with DocuSign to Offer Customers the Securest Platform to Prepare, Execute and Manage Digital Transactions
TUSTIN, Calif.—October 31, 2014—National Data Systems, LLC announced it has teamed up with DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®), The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Together, National Data Systems and DocuSign are helping customers achieve the benefits of going 100% digital with DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform including faster speed to results, lower costs, and an enhanced customer experience.
- “As the global standard in Digital Transaction Management, DocuSign is a tremendous opportunity for our customers,” said Charles Connors, managing member at National Data Systems. “Electronic signature capabilities as part of a DTM platform have become a ‘must-have’ for businesses who want to remain competitive, and DocuSign’s secure, cloud-based solution works exceptionally well among our SaaS offerings.”
- “National Data Systems and DocuSign work together to help customers keep business digital from start to finish,” said Neil Hudspith, chief revenue officer, DocuSign. “By using DocuSign, the business benefits from a valuable solution to increase productivity, eliminate slow and wasteful paper-based processes, reduce costs, and delight customers.”
By leveraging the DocuSign Cloud Partner Program, National Data Systems customers can:
- Realize revenue faster – The digital signing process for contracts takes just minutes with DocuSign.
- Improve sales rep productivity – With DocuSign, sales reps can focus on selling instead of moving paperwork.
- Automate back-end document processing – By integrating with existing systems, DocuSign provides automated updates, eliminating the need for rekeying of data.
- Enhance company reputation and service – DocuSigning offers customers, partners and vendors new convenience with the ability to sign anything, anywhere, anytime, on any device. Securely.
- Save staff time and reduce operating costs – Because using DocuSign means less paper to process and data to update, companies save time and money.
Companies interested in learning how National Data Systems and DocuSign work together may find more information at http://www.docusign.com/partners.
Gabe La Russo
National Data Systems, LLC
+1 (714) 459-5815
+1 (206) 576-8084
About National Data Systems, LLC
Since 2006, National Data Systems has been developing; licensing and supporting web-based software systems that help companies efficiently manage leads, clients, documents, electronic files, appointments, notes, activity logs, reports, business processes and more. National Data Systems cloud-based CRM (LeadTrac™) financial transaction management (ServiceTrac™) and messaging software (FlexNote®) solutions offer significant flexibility, enabling organizations to have a tailored system to meet the needs of various departments and roles. For more information visit www.nationaldatasys.com
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.