National Association of REALTORS® and DocuSign Extend REALTOR® Benefits Globally
NAR’s International REALTOR® Members Now Receive Discount on the World’s Leading DTM Solution
- DocuSign offers the most robust, scalable, and secure Digital Transaction Management solution for real estate professionals globally.
- DocuSign is the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®’ Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program and is used by real estate professionals to accelerate business, increase security and compliance, and offer a best-in-class home buying and selling experience.
- NAR’s 5,000 International REALTOR® Members now receive a discount on DocuSign Professional Edition through NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program globally.
CHICAGO—April 13, 2015—The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), America’s largest trade association, and DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®), The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®, extended their strategic partnership by announcing that DocuSign Professional Edition is now available to International REALTOR® Members at a discounted rate. DocuSign helps REALTORS® close more deals faster with a better client experience by eliminating the hassles, costs and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning, overnighting and driving around town to complete real estate transactions.
DocuSign Professional enables real estate professionals and brokerages to securely prepare, execute and manage an unlimited amount of custom-branded documents digitally from anywhere, anytime, on any device. With this offering, brokerages and REALTORS® globally can accelerate business, improve security and compliance, and deliver clients a best-in-class buying and selling experience—regardless of where the client is buying or selling property.
Building on DocuSign’s announcement last December that the company will open three new data centers in the European Union, DocuSign’s new offer to International REALTOR® Members further accelerates the company’s worldwide expansion and broadens The DocuSign Global Trust Network. DocuSign serves more than 100,000 customers and more than 50 million users worldwide through offices in Chicago, Dublin, London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Seattle, and Sydney.
- “As the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®’ Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program, DocuSign’s platform has been helping NAR members in the United States accelerate business and delight clients for years,” said Jeff Hornberger, director global alliances at NAR. “We’re thrilled to extend this exclusive offer internationally so REALTORS® and their clients can benefit from the same ease-of-use, mobility and security of DocuSign Professional no matter where they are in the world.”
- “The National Association REALTORS® is an early and very strategic partner to DocuSign,” said DocuSign’s Chief Strategy Officer Tom Gonser. “We’re thrilled to bring the power of DocuSign to REALTORS® and brokerages around the world to modernize the home buying and selling process for everyone involved.”
To learn more about this exclusive offer, visit https://secure.docusign.com/landing/real-estate/IntREALTORS, or for additional information about DocuSign in real estate, https://www.docusign.com/solutions/industries/real-estate.
1 (206) 576-8084
About The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
The National Association of REALTORS®, “The Voice for Real Estate,” is America’s largest trade association, representing 1 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. DocuSign helps more than 100,000 companies across nearly every industry and department make their digital transformation by putting an end to the paper chase. More than 50 million people in 188 countries turn to DocuSign to manage their most important transactions—digitally. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Every day more than 50,000 new users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network to increase speed to results, reduce costs, enhance security and compliance, and delight clients with a secure digital experience. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040.
DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.