Microsoft Brings DocuSign Digital Transaction Management to Dynamics CRM Users Worldwide
New DocuSign for Dynamics CRM Solution Helps Sales Reps Close Deals Anytime, Anywhere, On Any Device. Securely.
- Microsoft and DocuSign are expanding their strategic partnership with a new, deeper product integration between Dynamics CRM and DocuSign to help sales teams close deals more quickly, easily and securely in the cloud.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers will be able to electronically sign and send documents without ever leaving the Dynamics experience using DocuSign’s industry-leading Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform
- Microsoft has standardized on DocuSign internally as a customer using DocuSign enterprise wide in 250+ use cases across sales, HR, purchasing, IT, and more.
SAN FRANCISCO—DOCUSIGN MOMENTUM ‘15—March 11, 2015– Microsoft Corp. and DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) today announced a deeper strategic partnership that will bring DocuSign’s industry-leading Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform to Microsoft Dynamics CRM users around the world. The partnership will help Dynamics CRM customers go fully digital to transform their businesses to help sales teams close deals more quickly, easily and securely in the cloud for faster speed to revenue and a better customer experience. The deeper partnership follows Microsoft’s successful enterprise-wide use of DocuSign in more than 250 uses cases across sales, HR, purchasing, IT and other business departments. DocuSign’s partnership with Microsoft further accelerates the company’s worldwide expansion and broadens The DocuSign Global Trust Network.
DocuSign will demonstrate the new DocuSign for Dynamics CRM at DocuSign MOMENTUM ‘15 this week in San Francisco and at Microsoft’s Convergence 2015, March 16-19, in Atlanta.
- “DocuSign’s deeper integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM enables companies to sell more effectively with 100% digital transactions so they can close deals more quickly, while delivering easy, seamless customer experiences," said Microsoft’s Director for CRM Product Marketing Angela Bandlow. "Our strategic partnership with DocuSign is helping Microsoft customers worldwide do business digitally in a secure and trusted environment."
- “Microsoft has been an incredible partner to DocuSign this past year, and we’re pleased to expand our integrated product offerings,” said DocuSign’s VP of Business Development Glenn Griffin. “Now businesses of all sizes can realize the advantages of going fully digital with their customer engagements. With DocuSign for Dynamics CRM, users can securely send and electronically sign contracts quickly and easily right from within Dynamics.”
- “The DocuSign integration within Microsoft Dynamics CRM has transformed our sales process and added a high level of efficiency and security to our contract signing process,” said Michael Drake, VP of Legends Global Sales for Atlanta Falcons New Stadium Project. “My only regret is that I wish I would have had DocuSign on my two previous New Stadium projects.”
DocuSign for Dynamics CRM is available on the Dynamics PinPoint Marketplace. The integration will help companies of every size, industry and geography eliminate the hassles, costs, and lack of security inherent in paper-based processes to transact business 100% digitally.
With DocuSign for Dynamics CRM, customers will benefit from:
- Single sign on. DocuSign has adopted Windows Azure Active Directory to provide single sign-on capabilities with Office 365 credentials, providing a seamless path to manage accounts.
- Improved automation. Users will be able to use a DocuSign template directly from Dynamics to automate commonly used processes and documents, saving time and increasing efficiency.
- Easy administration and control. Administrators will be able to set up pre-defined work flows based on company policies.
- Continued innovation. DocuSign and Microsoft will continue to collaborate on deeper product innovations and development.
Last March, Microsoft and DocuSign cemented a long-term strategic partnership to make DocuSign’s DTM apps widely available from within Microsoft Office 365, http://www.docusign.com/microsoftapps. The partnership enables customers to submit and sign documents without leaving Microsoft applications, allowing them to quickly, seamlessly and confidently transact business whenever and wherever convenient. DocuSign received the 2014 Microsoft Office and SharePoint App Developer Partner of the Year Award in May. DocuSign’s apps for Office 365 are available in the Office Store at http://www.office.com/store
To learn more about how Microsoft and DocuSign help businesses accelerate their digital transformations, visit http://www.docusign.com/microsoft.
+1 (215) 317-9091
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. DocuSign helps more than 100,000 companies across nearly every industry and department make their digital transformation by putting an end to the paper chase. More than 50 million people in 188 countries turn to DocuSign to manage their most important transactions—digitally. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Every day more than 50,000 new users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network to increase speed to results, reduce costs, enhance security and compliance, and delight clients with a secure digital experience. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT”) is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.