Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® and DocuSign Strengthen Partnership to Bring Power of Digital Transaction Management to Brokers and Agents Worldwide
Members in More Than 50 Countries Benefit from DocuSign’s Industry-Leading DTM Platform through LeadingRE’s Solutions Group Program
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® (LeadingRE) and DocuSign are extending their current relationship to cover real estate firms in more than 50 countries.
- DocuSign empowers LeadingRE members worldwide to execute real estate transactions on the easiest, fastest, most secure platform.
- DocuSign is a proud participant in LeadingRE’s Solutions Group and among the first approved suppliers to make an offer to LeadingRE’s international members.
CHICAGO—April 27, 2015 —Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® (LeadingRE), the largest global network of premier real estate firms, and DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®), The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management® (DTM), have extended their partnership globally, announcing today that DocuSign Professional Edition is now available at a preferred rate to LeadingRE members worldwide. DocuSign, among the first of LeadingRE’s approved suppliers to make an offering to the company’s international members, helps real estate professionals close more deals faster with a better client experience.
DocuSign and LeadingRE first announced an exclusive agreement in October 2013 in which LeadingRE’s members in the United States receive preferred access to DocuSign. The companies are extending their current offer to LeadingRE’s global network, providing members in more than 50 countries with the ability to manage, track, send, sign and retain real estate documents securely from anywhere, anytime, on any device. With DocuSign Professional, LeadingRE members can eliminate the challenges, costs and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning, overnighting and driving around town to complete real estate transactions.
Today’s announcement adds to recent news that DocuSign will open three new data centers in the European Union and has signed agreements with numerous global partners – all to further accelerate the expansion of The DocuSign Global Trust Network. DocuSign is trusted by more than 100,000 customers and serves more than 50 million users worldwide through offices in Chicago, Dublin, London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Seattle, Singapore and Sydney.
- “At LeadingRE, our clients expect blue-ribbon experiences, and our members need digital solutions that allow them to do just that,” said LeadingRE’s Vice President International Operations Chris Dietz. “As the global standard for Digital Transaction Management, DocuSign has been an approved provider for years, and we are proud to extend the DocuSign experience and value to every LeadingRE member around the world.”
- “We’re pleased to be LeadingRE’s choice to take Digital Transaction Management and eSignature to their international members,” said DocuSign’s VP and GM of Global Real Estate Solutions Georg Gerstenfeld. “With DocuSign Professional, LeadingRE professionals in more than 50 countries can impress clients by offering a delightful mobile experience – anytime, anywhere, on any device.”
1 (215) 317-9091
About Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®
Leading REal Estate Companies of the World® is the largest network of over 500 premier locally-branded firms with 3,500 offices and 120,000 sales associates producing over one million annual home sale transactions annually. LeadingRE provides its affiliates with an extensive range of brokerage services, including lead generation, cross-market referrals, branding support, luxury marketing, online exposure, technology systems, and industry-leading professional development.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. DocuSign is helping more than 100,000 companies across nearly every industry and department make their digital transformation by putting an end to the paper chase. More than 50 million people in 188 countries turn to DocuSign to manage their most important transactions—digitally. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Every day more than 50,000 new users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network to increase speed to results, reduce costs, enhance security and compliance, and delight clients with a secure digital experience. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 206-582-4819.
DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.