Leading Companies in Salesforce.com Ecosystem Standardize on DocuSign
DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management Platform Accelerates Sales
by Empowering Anyone to Transact Anything, Anytime, Anywhere, On Any Device. Securely.
- The vast majority of partners in the salesforce.com Partner Program have standardized on DocuSign for Digital Transaction Management (DTM)
- Thousands of companies worldwide use DocuSign for Salesforce to close deals faster to earn revenue sooner, reduce costs, and streamline contracting so sales reps can stop chasing paperwork and focus on delighting customers
- The DocuSign Global Trust Network has more than 120,000 companies large and small as customers, and more than 40 million users across 188 countries with 40,000+ new unique users joining every day
SAN FRANCISCO – Dreamforce 2014 – October 13, 2014 – The vast majority of partners in the salesforce.com Partner Program have standardized on DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) as The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™ (DTM) to keep their businesses digital. DocuSign for Salesforce helps organizations large and small go fully digital to accelerate transactions for faster speed to revenue, lower costs, and a great end user experience.
Salesforce partners who have standardized on DocuSign include 8x8 Inc., Accellion, Acumen, Anaplan, Appirio, Apttus, Avaya, Avention Inc., Birst, Bluewolf, Box, C9, CallidusCloud, CapGemini, Centerstance, CloudLock, CloudSherpas, Cognizant, Concur, Conga, Cornerstone OnDemand, CRM Culture, Cvent, Demandbase, DiscoverOrg, Domo, Drawloop, EnablePath, Evernote, FinancialForce, First Data, Five9, FPX, GoodData, Good Technology, HighFive, HP Relate, Huron Consulting Group, inContact, Informatica, Infosys, Intuit, InsideSales.com, Insightsoftware.com, Invoca, Jitterbit, LevelEleven, LinkedIn, LiveOps, Microsoft, MicroStrategy, Mulesoft, NTT Group, Okta, PeopleLinx, RingCentral, SAVO, Scribe, Selectica, ServiceMax, ServiceSource, Sesame Software, Skedulo, Software AG, Spanning, Steel Brick, SurveyMonkey, Synety, Thunderhead.com, ToutApp, Tractionondemand, Twilio, Velocify, Vidyard, VMWare, Wrike, Xactly, YesWare, ZoomInfo and Zuora.
SALESFORCE.COM ECOSYSTEM PARTNER QUOTES
- “As 2014 Office and SharePoint App Development Partner of the Year, DocuSign is building award-winning apps on the Office platform to help our customers get more value directly from their most highly used applications,” said John Case, vice president of marketing, Microsoft Office. “The strategic partnership with DocuSign helps our customers keep transactions digital and manage eSignatures seamlessly from within Office 365, where they already communicate, collaborate and create.”
- “Integrated with Salesforce and Apttus, DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management platform is critical to accelerating the quote-to-cash process for our customers, allowing sales organizations to close deals faster, better serve clients and drive stronger overall business results,” said Kirk Krappe, CEO of Apttus.
- “DocuSign has proven to be the standard across industries and business departments, including HR, staffing and talent management where Cornerstone is an industry leader,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO, Cornerstone OnDemand. “The seamless integration between DocuSign and Cornerstone for Salesforce helps HR organizations move more quickly, efficiently and securely and at a lower cost.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Tyler Prince, executive vice president, worldwide alliances and channels, salesforce.com. "DocuSign’s DTM platform does just that. It helps customers transact business quickly, easily and securely using DocuSign for Salesforce.”
DocuSign customers span all industries, departments and geographies including 13 of the top 15 U.S. financial services firms and 13 of the top 15 U.S. insurance carriers. Other industries that have standardized on DocuSign include healthcare, technology, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, consumer goods, higher education, government and non-profit. Business departments DocuSigning to accelerate business include sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, customer support and others.
Some of the thousands of DocuSign for Salesforce customers include salesforce.com, Salesforce Foundation, 3D Robotics, 3M Company, Air Canada, Allergan, Allied Investment Group, Amazon.com Inc., AmazonLocal, American Healthcare Lending, American National Red Cross, Amgen Inc., Angie’s List, Aramark Corporation, Ardent Leisure, Artic Blue Marketing, Arxxus Technology Partners, AustCorp, Austral Mercantile Collections, Autonomy Inc., Avaya, Bayer, BigAir Group Limited, BMW of North America, Boston West, Cablevision Media Sales Corporation, CAPITAL E Marketing and Events, Cargill Risk Management, Catch Group, CDK Global, CenterPoint Energy Services Inc., CenturyLink, CGU Insurance Limited, Chase Paymentech Solutions, Chem-Dry Australia, Chrysler Group LLC, CohenHandler, Comcast Business Services, Computelec, Cordell Information, CrowdCompass Inc., CSG Limited, Datarati, Dental Corporation, Digicel, Dow AgroSciences Canada, DuPont Crop Protection, Easydry Australia, eBay, Ecolab Inc., Egencia, Eli Lilly and Company, Elsevier Health, Encompass, Ericsson Inc., Exel Inc., Expedia, Extra Space Storage, Fairfax Media, First Data, Firlink Australia, Fleetcare, Frontier Communications Corporation, FuzeBox, GE Healthcare, GE Home and Business Solutions, GE Power and Water, Gilt City, HP, Hootsuite Media, HotelTonight, Hotwire, Inc. Magazine, Ingram Micro, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Jobvite, Kelly Services, LinkedIn, Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores, McKesson, Medibank Health Solutions, Medtronic, Melbourne IT, Misys, MG Logistics, Monroe Community College Foundation Inc., Montsanto BlueWolf, NETGEAR, Nimsoft Inc., Northeastern University, O2 Ireland, online Media Holdings, OpenTable, Optus Australia, PACCAR Inc., Penske Truck Leasing, Philips Holding USA, Pilot Flying, Quest Diagnostics, RadioShack Corporation, Reed Construction Data, RE/MAX Cornerstone, rent4keeps, Revelian, RI Academy, Rocket Fuel Inc., Ryder Supply Chain Solutions, Ryder Systems Australia, SalesiTV, SCANA Corporation, Sears Home Services, Securian Financial Group, Skedulo, Sony Latin America, Sqware Peg, Sprint, St. Jude Medical, Sunguard Availability Services, Tableau Software, Talentforce, TEKsystems, Telus Corporation, Tesoro, The Girl Effect, The Valspar Corporation, Thomson Reuters, Transpacific Industries Group Ltd., TravelManagers Australia, Unified Grocers Inc., Urban Group Energy, Vocus Communications, Warringal Financial Services, Wildfire Interactive Inc., Windstream Communications, Winter Halter, Word & Brown Insurance Administrators Inc., Yamaha, Zillow and ZipRealty.
- “American Healthcare Lending achieved a 200 percent increase in the number of providers that will pay upfront for services in part because of the ease of use and enhanced experience via DocuSign,” said Nick Sorensen, COO of American Healthcare Lending. To see how AHCL is driving ROI with DocuSign, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpO-VAjhRCg.
- “Speed and ease of use are so important for HotelTonight,” said Sam Shank, CEO of HotelTonight. “DocuSign was the perfect partner to bring those same things to the way we work with hotels.” To see how HotelTonight is automating the contract process and closing deals faster with DocuSign for Salesforce, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqwAyzvNVV4.
- "HP customers and partners love dealing with DocuSign and fully transacting in a digital way,” said John Hinshaw, HP’s EVP of Technology and Operations. "DocuSign is the best ROI of any product we have implemented." To see how DocuSign is helping HP make it easier to do business, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ75MS4ZezY.
- “It’s absolutely fair to say that DocuSign is helping to accelerate our business,” said Simon Dowler, Misys General Counsel. “As we use DocuSign more and more, it becomes a tool that we would struggle to do without.” To hear more about Misys’ digital transformation with DocuSign, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08-rkYPtC4I.
- “Talentforce employees, clients, candidates and partners love DocuSign as it reduces the time wasted on manual processes,” says Lee-Martin Seymour, Talentforce managing director. “As the global standard for Digital Transaction Management, DocuSign gives us peace of mind that our business is safeguarded, both legally and commercially. To read more about how Talentforce is using DocuSign for Salesforce to go digital, https://www.docusign.com/sites/default/files/casestudy_talentforce_updated.pdf.
As a Titanium sponsor of Dreamforce 2014, DocuSign will showcase its DTM platform featuring seamless integration with Salesforce and the Salesforce1 Mobile App. DocuSign eliminates the hassles, costs and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting sales contracts to help organizations large and small close deals faster. With the only open, independent, xDTM standards-based platform for managing all aspects of documented business transactions, DocuSign delivers industry-leading identity management, authentication, forms/data collection, collaboration, workflow automation, payment collection, eSignature and document retention in the cloud.
Organizations interested in learning more about DocuSign for Salesforce should visit the DocuSign Booth N1801 at Dreamforce 2014, attend one of four DocuSign educational sessions, or visit https://www.docusign.com/solutions/docusign-for-salesforce.
TallGrass PR for DocuSign NA PR
+1 (510) 397-8743
+1 (206) 576-8084
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.