Latest Release of DocuSign for Real Estate PLUS, Broker Edition Helps Brokers Accelerate Agent Performance
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) announced the latest version of its industry-leading Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution for real estate brokerages. Enhancements to DocuSign for Real Estate Plus, Broker Edition further position brokerages to improve agent performance, ensure compliance and data protection, and deliver a world-class client experience.
The addition of new task management capabilities further positions DocuSign as the hub of real estate transactions for brokerages of any size and focus. Enhancements provide the flexibility to support task management within any brokerage. Key highlights include:
- Tasks Lists and Templates – The new task management feature in DocuSign for Real Estate Plus, Broker Edition allows brokerages to create a custom workflow unique to their organization that will help drive transaction efficiency and agent productivity. Task list templates can be created for each stage of the transaction to ensure that the client experience is consistent no matter which Agent is representing the brokerage.
- Tasks Overview – A new "Task" tab can be found in every DocuSign Transaction Room to provide Broker Edition users with quick visibility into all tasks related to a specific transaction. Tasks that require document actions are found here in addition to tasks not associated with documents. New task status icons make it easy for transaction parties to monitor tasks through completion to ensure deals continue through to close.
- Dynamic Due Dates and Reminders – Task due dates are dynamically set based upon the dates associated with each transaction, allowing brokers to ensure that specific actions are completed at specific times during the transaction. Additionally, a brokerage can configure reminders specific to each task. For example, when a task list template is applied to a DocuSign Transaction Room, the due date for a task will be automatically set based upon the expected closing date of the transaction and reminders can be sent at pre-determined times. Should the closing date change, the due date for the task and associated reminders will adjust accordingly.
- Dynamic Assignment of Responsibilities – The task owner, Assignee(s) and Watcher(s) for each task can be defined at the template level based upon the roles of participants to the transaction. When the task list template is applied to the transaction room, the system matches the defined roles to the participants to the transaction. For example, you can define the Assignee for a task in the template as the Buyer. When the task list template is applied to the transaction room, the task will automatically be associated with the participant in the transaction room identified as the Buyer.
- Workflow Flexibility – Permissions can be defined specific to each task in the task list template. The brokerage can determine whether Agents can edit or delete tasks, as well as if tasks need to be reviewed and approved once complete, empowering brokerages to utilize new task capabilities based on how they run their brokerage.
- Task Notifications – With new task notifications, DocuSign for Real Estate Plus, Broker Edition users will know exactly when a task is coming due or past due, as well as when complete. Task notifications enable individuals to follow in real-time the review and approval process for tasks. Notifications are based on individual user preference and can be received via email or push notifications from DocuSign's mobile apps for iOS and Android.
"We're excited to provide our brokerage customers with innovative tools to better manage transactions from listing to close," said Glenn Shimkus, Vice President of Product, Global Real Estate Solutions at DocuSign. "Developed based on input from brokerage customers, these latest enhancements to DocuSign Transaction Rooms continue to set the pace for the industry in terms of innovation and in providing best-in-class solutions that empower agents and their clients to transact business with trust and confidence."
DocuSign is the trusted platform in real estate for eSignatures as the standard for Digital Transaction Management (DTM) for brokerages and agents around the world. DocuSign continues to deliver the most robust, reliable and scalable DTM platform for real estate professionals to close more deals faster with an improved client experience. To learn more about DocuSign's transaction management solutions for real estate, please visit https://www.docusign.com/dsre/.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. DocuSign is helping more than 100,000 companies across nearly every industry and department make their digital transformation by putting an end to the paper chase. More than 50 million people in 188 countries turn to DocuSign to manage their most important transactions—digitally. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Every day more than 50,000 new users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network to increase speed to results, reduce costs, enhance security and compliance, and delight clients with a secure digital experience. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040.
DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE DocuSign, Inc.