K2 Integrates with DocuSign Digital Transaction Management to Help Enterprises Streamline Business Processes with Digital Signature
DocuSign and K2 Helps Users Accelerate and Automate Transactions for Dramatic ROI, Increased Security & Compliance, and Better Customer Experiences
BELLEVUE, Wash. – October 8, 2014 – K2, a leader in business application development, and DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®), The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™ (DTM), today announced integration of DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform into K2 blackpearl® to help organizations go 100% digital. The integration enables customers to transform their business processes by automating and streamlining manual, paper-based workflows to be fully digital. With DocuSign DTM, K2 blackpearl users can achieve increased security and compliance, better customer experiences, and an improved ROI.
K2 blackpearl customers can now embed DocuSign’s DTM and eSignature solutions into to their K2 business process applications. To find out more about how the K2 integration with DocuSign can bring value to your organization, please join us for a webcast on October 22 from 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. PST. To register, visit http://content.k2.com/docusign-webinar.
- “Digital signatures are pervasive in the market and DocuSign is the clear industry standard,” said Dave Marcus, SVP of Alliances, K2. “By giving our customers the ability to embed DocuSign DTM as part of their K2 processes, they’re able to see more value in their investment. Together K2 and DocuSign help customers drastically reduce the time it takes to get signatures while offering visibility into the process at all times including a full audit trail of every step along the way.”
- DocuSign’s Chief Revenue Officer Neil Hudspith said, “K2’s integration with DocuSign helps bring the benefits of Digital Transaction Management to more companies around the globe. Whether it’s a future employee signing an offer letter, or a banking customer executing loan documents online, the combined K2 and DocuSign solution delivers a seamless and convenient digital experience for customers who can DocuSign anytime, anywhere, on any device – securely.”
Business process applications have helped automate and streamline much of business workflows. However, when it comes to the moment of truth when a sign off or signature is required, processes revert to manual, non-secure paper-based methods that delay transactions, waste time and money, and create poor experiences for customers, partners, suppliers and employees. By using K2 with DocuSign, customers can keep their business digital from start to finish to:
- Achieve dramatic ROI – Users of both DocuSign and K2 are able to accelerate transactions to increase speed to revenue while reducing costs by eliminating printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting from business processes.
- Increase security and compliance – DocuSign offers industry-leading authentication and security to protect company and customer data while providing a complete audit trail to drive compliance.
- Improved process excellence and insight – Customers enjoy the convenience of DocuSigning anytime, anywhere, on any device, while the process is governed by K2.
+1 (206) 250-5360
TallGrass PR for DocuSign NA PR
+1 (415) 305-6456
+1 (206) 576-8084
K2 software allows people to build and run business process applications, including forms, workflow, data and reports. Across enterprises and within departments, K2 customers are rapidly transforming their companies with applications that allocate work to the right people, with all the information they need to make great decisions. With K2's visual tools, creating, launching and using the first K2 application is a snap. Reusable components ensure the next application delivers faster than the one before, and when the business needs change, it's easy to update your K2 apps to fit. More than a million users in 80-plus countries rely on K2 to streamline operations, save money and reduce risk. For more information, please visit k2.com.
About DocuSign Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.