Gig Werks Helps Customers Go Fully Digital with DocuSign DTM for Microsoft SharePoint
- Gig Werks standardized on DocuSign for Digital Transaction Management & eSignature to help customers go digital
- Gig Werks joins the DocuSign Global Trust Network as a partner and customer
- Going digital with Gig Werks and DocuSign for Microsoft SharePoint empowers companies to eliminate printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting to transact business for faster speed to revenue, increased efficiency, lower costs
YONKERS, NY–November 12, 2014–Gig Werks announced it has standardized on DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) for Digital Transaction Management (DTM) and the company’s industry-leading eSignature solution as both customer and partner. Together, Gig Werks and DocuSign are helping companies go fully digital to accelerate transactions for faster speed to results, improved employee productivity and lower costs, and a better overall customer experience.
Gig Werks customers use the DocuSign Digital Transaction Management platform with Microsoft SharePoint to:
- Accelerate speed to revenue: DocuSign reduces contract cycle times from weeks to minutes to earn revenue faster
- Improve sales rep productivity: With DocuSign, sales reps can focus on selling instead of chasing paperwork
- Automate paper processes: By integrating with existing systems, DocuSign streamlines workflows with automated updates that eliminate manual rekeying of data and associated errors
- Reduce costs: DocuSign eliminates paper, printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents to transact business.
DocuSign automates manual, paper-based processes with the only open, independent, standards-based eSignature and DTM platform for managing all aspects of documented business transactions. DocuSign helps companies go 100% digital with industry-leading identity management, authentication, forms/data collection, collaboration, workflow automation, payment collection, eSignature and document retention in the cloud. DocuSign empowers anyone to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
- “As the global standard for Digital Transaction Management, DocuSign offers a tremendous opportunity for our customers to transform their businesses,” said Joseph Giegerich, president at Gig Werks. “DTM and eSignature capabilities have become a ‘must-have’ for businesses who want to remain competitive, and DocuSign’s secure, cloud-based platform works exceptionally well among our offerings.”
- “DocuSign’s commitment in building mutually-beneficial partner relationships is stronger than ever,” said Neil Hudspith, chief revenue officer, DocuSign. “We are proud to work with Gig Werks to help companies benefit from the speed, convenience, security, mobility, and power of the DocuSign Global Trust Network.”
+1 (914) 207-1110
+1 (206) 576-8084
About Gig Werks
Gig Werks is an Award Winning SharePoint solution provider with certified expertise across all aspects of SharePoint. Gig Werks understands the true value of SharePoint is delivered through an architecture where the entire feature set works together. While each area of functionality is powerful on its own, the true power of the platform is realized when experts with deep knowledge of the entire product set develop a comprehensive customer solution – where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Gig Werks provides clients with secure, connected solutions that streamline business processes and yield maximum returns on investment. For more information, visit www.Gig-Werks.com or follow us on Twitter @GigWerks or Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/GigWerks.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.