DocYouSign Brazil Launches DTM to Drive Business Transformations
DocYouSign Digital Transaction Management Empowers Brazilians to Legally Transact Anything, Anytime, Anywhere, On Any Device – Securely
- DocYouSign launches DTM platform with electronic and digital signature and certificate solutions in Portuguese to empower anyone to legally transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
- DocYouSign brings 10+ years of digital signature and certificate expertise in Brazil (formerly Comprova.com) to the DocuSign Global Trust Network
- DocYouSign delivers deeper value to users with additional legally compliant DTM solutions to suit a variety of use cases – including those within the most highly regulated industries and geographies like Brazil.
SAO PAULO, BRAZIL and SAN FRANCISCO – October 28, 2014 – DocYouSign Brazil, formerly Comprova.com and Brazil’s leading digital signature platform, announced the launch of its DocYouSign Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform now available in Portuguese. The comprehensive solution enables businesses and consumers to complete legally-compliant transactions across a wide range of use cases – from simple to the most complex in highly regulated industries including banking, insurance, healthcare and government.
DocYouSign is transforming the way business gets done in Brazil by eliminating the hassles, costs and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents to transact business. DocYouSign helps organizations large and small go fully digital for easier, faster, more convenient and secure all-digital transactions. DocYouSign DTM accelerates transactions for dramatic ROI, increased security and compliance, and better end user experiences.
- “With more than 120,000 companies, more than 40 million users in 188 countries, and more than 40,000 new users joining every day, DocYouSign customers will benefit from the unprecedented value of the DocYouSign platform, together with the Comprova family of products” said Marcos Nader, VP & Managing Director, DocYouSign Brazil. “The launch of DocYouSign in Brazil creates a uniquely powerful combination of Digital Transaction Management, eSignature and digital certificates to deliver legally compliant solutions so our customers can transact business quickly, easily and securely – whenever, wherever convenient for their customers, partners, suppliers and employees.”
- “DocYouSign is helping bring Digital Transaction Management to businesses and individuals across Brazil as part of the DocuSign Global Trust Network,” said Keith Krach, Chairman & CEO, DocuSign. “DocYouSign is leading Brazil’s digital revolution to help companies achieve business transformation so they can transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.”
- "Our experience with DocYouSign has reduced the delivery time of notifications from four days to just one, which benefits not only our customers, but also our brokers. We estimate that we have eliminated more than 2.5 million sheets of paper per year, the equivalent of 350 trees," said Eduardo Guedes, Director of Operations at RSA Insurance.
- "The logistics for signing on paper can be very time consuming, depending on the customer location. Through our partnership with DocYouSign, our members benefit from enhanced security, productivity and real cost savings. It will enable our business to scale on top of a new, modern platform," said Kelly Cristina Gallego Massaro, Director of Operations and Finance at ABRACAM.
DocYouSign (https://www.docyousign.com.br) automates manual, paper-based processes to help companies go fully digital with industry-leading identity management, authentication, forms/data collection, collaboration, workflow automation, payment collection, electronic and digital signatures and certificates, and document retention in the cloud. Consumers and businesses trust DocYouSign as part of the DocuSign Global Trust Network – the safest, most reliable and secure DTM platform in the world.
For more information about DocYouSign, please visit https://www.docyousign.com.br.
TallGrass PR for DocuSign NA PR
+1 (510) 397-8743
+1 (206) 576-8084
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.