DocuSign Receives Strategic Investment From Recruit Holdings
Recruit Holdings, A Leader in Driving Japan’s Digital Transformation, Joins DocuSign Global Trust Network
- Japan’s leading media company uses DocuSign to help consumers transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device – securely – across all phases of life
- Recruit Holdings has invested in DocuSign, The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™ (DTM)
- Recruit Holdings is exploring the integration of DocuSign’s DTM platform across its businesses and vast network of more than 200 web portals
SAN FRANCISCO – October 6, 2014 – Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. announced it has made a strategic investment in DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®). Recruit Holdings’ funding has been made through its investment subsidiary RSP (Recruit Strategic Partners) Fund, LLC. As part of the investment, Recruit Holdings has selected DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform as both customer and partner. The company will use DocuSign internally and integrate the company’s Digital Transaction Management solution across its businesses and web applications to help customers go fully digital across all life phases – from birth to education, marriage, family, career, retirement and more. DocuSign will empower Recruit Holdings and its end users to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
- “DocuSign is the recognized global standard for Digital Transaction Management empowering the world to keep business digital,” said Akihiko Okamoto, Executive Officer, RSP Fund V. LLC . “Recruit Holdings is pleased to join the DocuSign Global Trust Network and bring DTM to our Japanese customers to help them manage every stage of their lives digitally.”
- “With their focus on helping individuals be successful across all phase of life – from schooling to getting married, raising a family, building a career, retiring and more – Recruit Holdings is a leader in driving Japan’s digital transformation,” said Keith Krach, Chairman & CEO, DocuSign. “We’re pleased to have Recruit Holdings standardize on DocuSign for Digital Transaction Management to allow their customers to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.”
DocuSign helps consumers and businesses go fully digital with the easiest, fastest, most secure global network for sending, signing, tracking, and storing transactions and documents in the cloud. Consumers and businesses trust DocuSign because its DTM platform is the safest, most reliable and secure in the industry, meeting the requirements of the xDTM Standard, https://www.docusign.com/press-releases/industry-leaders-align-on-digital-transaction-management-standard. DocuSign is also Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), ISO 27001 and U.S.-E.U. Safe Harbor compliant; SSAE 16 Type II examined and tested; and TRUSTe certified.
For more information about DocuSign, please visit http://www.docusign.com.
TallGrass PR for DocuSign NA PR
DocuSign NA PR
+1 (510) 397-8743
+1 (206) 576-8084
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.